What?

"What?" Vosh questions the foreign voice he heard in his head. Unknowing of what's even happening at the moment as chaos doesn't even begin to describe what he's seeing.

He was looking at the scene with every ounce of his [Pseudo Skill] but it wasn't an illusion. Everything was genuinely like.... Whatever that is.

"I won't die or be harmed because your poison entered my heart."

Vosh looks around frantically in confusion searching for wherever the sound came from only to see Amanda, standing on a hill of dead bodies facing off against a skinny man wearing sweatpants with no shirt. He clearly looked scrawny, yet, his slaughter spree was apparent on the blood stains on his body.

His long and black untrimmed hair was trailing on the ground behind him and covering his face.  He seemed to barely be standing despite not having a single scratch or bruise that could be seen. His entire existence seemed fragile, as if a swift wind would blow him into oblivion.

Vosh, decided not to waste any more time on his thoughts.

<You used [Solid Aura: Javelin]!

He throws a glass like javelin and it went right through the enemy's h-

"Your mana won't make contact with me whatsoever."

The Javelin missed him by mere inches based on the angle it landed, as if something moved it mid air. The secondary effect of it exploding also leaves him completely unblemished. It didn't even ruffle his hair, as if the force bent itself to avoid him completely.

Meanwhile Vosh kicks off the air and lands in front of Amanda.

<You used [Solid Aura: Tower Shield]!

He stands in front of Amanda who he sees has been somewhat damaged. Her long black dress was torn in various places and her hair was a mess.

He keeps facing the [Conceptual], observing every slight shift in his muscles, "Can you still fight?" Vosh asks Amanda.

"No. The only reason why I've survived this long is because he's not taking me seriously. Vosh, this guy isn't someone we can win against. I poisoned him with my 341 different lethal poisons and he somehow neutralized it by saying it won't harm him. There's no way he could've been immune, after all i redesign all my poisons everyday from scratch." She replies while taking a knee now that she was finally given a chance to rest.

Vosh feels nervous facing someone like a [Conceptual]. The nature of his ability at first sounds like he's able to do certain things by just speaking it into existence but what he's seeing all around him makes no sense.

Quite frankly, this went above and beyond anything he's studied about the [Conceptuals] over the past couple of months.

But Vosh didn't have the liberty of thinking about the nature of his opponent's powers at the moment because his opponent seemed to be ready to send an attack.

"You are weighed to the earth twice as normal."

Vosh feels his feet starting to sink into the corpses below his feet which he finds gross because he'll have to clean the blood off his shoes later, he also feels a sudden pull on his body in every direction. But aside from that, he didn't feel particularly restricted.

"hOh? You don't even flinch to that? More so you aren't being ripped to shreds?" The conceptual asks sounding somewhat curious.

Vosh decides to not let himself be tested any longer.

<You used [Sword Slash]!
<Status [Mana Hole] has reduced mana cost to 0.01% of capacity!
<[Mana Overcharge] effect has been applied to skill: [Sword Slash] has gained an AoE effect as long as the user's total capacity remains the same!