Why

He was still in a crater of rubble and heat. The air still permeating a cacophony of unnatural screams and sounds.

"Dereeeeeeeeek!!!"

"It seems the carts are still screaming the name of magic children or whatever that means." Vosh says to Amanda who seems to be ignoring him. He then thinks to himself, "That doesn't sound right, in a situation like this she'd be trying to find an elixer or magic spell to undo these things so she can sell it to everyone else at a high price."

Amanda is both alchemist and shrewd business woman after all. But she wasn't moving. She wasn't doing anything.

Vosh shakes her and the moment he touches her skin he's frightened.

Her skin felt oddly cold. Her body felt oddly stiff.

Vosh sits up and rolls her off himself, putting her in his lap. A position that's usually reversed for them.

Amanda's eyes seemed dull, her expression was still. Maybe she's unconscious?

Vosh on closer inspection realizes something, "SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!!"

<You used [React]!

Hundreds of thoughts permeate his brain as he swiftly moves to get up. He places her on her back. He moderates his physical strength greatly then gives her CPR. He's never done it before but he somehow knows exactly how to do it and executes the process perfectly. He puts his mouth against hers and has an invasive memory of the earlier erotic morning of her incredibly long tongue down his throat. But then he thinks to himself

"Does this even work for her biology?!" He remembers she's not a homosapien, just humanoid. He even remembers her saying that she modified her body before. As far as her skills in biology goes, she's well qualified to make drastic changes to herself.

According to Dave the club user she used to be 3 meters tall, breast size big enough to fit two adult heads in and ass cheeks that clapped whenever she walked down the steps. All on a thin frame that was long enough to tower over most men and women as well as naturally muscular physique, especially around the abdomen. Her body exuded various perfume like pheromones naturally and she could barely control her own natural strength to not crush concrete with every step.

But nowadays she was barely under two meters and had above average body proportions that mixed together in a pleasing aesthetic that was more beautiful than sexually enticing. She smelt like medicine and chemicals and could barely lift a box of bottles much less have a muscular physique.

In fact, Vosh thinks she's on the verge of becoming chubby because she's the taste tester of his cooking.

To go from something like what she was born as to what she currently is, she must have changed the biology of her entire body in almost every way. With no consequences nonetheless!

But more unfortunately, she's built far too different from literally every being to ever exist for Vosh to ever be able to make any assumptions about her physiology.

But the problem is that he doesn't know what those biological changes are.

But this is Amanda, surely she's have her own body specific measures in place. Only if Vosh knew what it was.

"THE NEEDLES!!!" A sudden moment of inspiration strikes him. The first time he came to this town she killed a man and brought him back with the peculiar mixture of her needles. "If I can stab her with the right needle I can bring her back to life."

Vosh was tasked with the job of making them occasionally and has watched her "load" them with chemicals. But the assortment was far too large and he didn't know all of them.