A Good Morning

Vosh wakes up feeling the most relaxed he's ever been. As if the concept of [Bliss] itself was embracing him. He was awake, but he didn't want to open his eyes because he was afraid it was actually just a dream and he didn't want to wake up. 

"You're quite the over indulgent brat aren't you?" Amanda asks him sarcastically.

Vosh replies in [Telepathy], "Please, just a few more minutes. In all the five months I've been alive, I've never felt more complete in life than right at this moment. Please, let me have this cacophony of nervana attacking my face and wrapping around my body. I don't care about anything else right now." The last phrase was referring to the fact Vosh isn't aware what incredibly soft surface his face is stuff in.

Little did he know that he has his face planted in Amanda's breasts and her arms are wrapped around him in a cuddling embrace.

"..... Author-san stop messing with me. Amanda would rather commit murder than let me plant my face in her voluptuous flesh in such a manner. Much less be cuddling me like this." Vosh thinks, suddenly realizing what he was feelings was the majestical feeling of skin on face contact, yet it was soft to a point that it sunk and smelt like Amanda usually did; various strange but not bad smelling chemicals of herbal origin. "Even more reason not to get up."

He decides to be bold then puts his hand around her waist then pulls her closer into an even tighter embrace to which Amanda responds by turning the cuddling embrace into a suplex on the floor from off the bed. Of course, he's durable enough to not feel terrible pain from it, but it does hurt to have his posture change so quickly and to have the momentum press down on his spine so suddenly. The supplexing did indeed knock the air out of him.

"IMAGINE I GIVE YOU SOME SERVICE AS A THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AFTER ME AND YOU SEXUALLY HARASS ME." Amanda shouts angrily.

"Well you planted my face in your breasts without my permission so technically I'm the one that was sexually harassed." Vosh states while catching his breath.

She pauses, unable to argue with his logic, because he was in fact correct. Her anger leaves her body as she goes in thought, "Wait is that true?" She then realizes, "Wait a second, what were you even doing in my bed?!" She winced from the slight headache she still had and decided to not raise her voice anymore.

Vosh replies, "You spilt coffee all over mine. I also wanted to keep an eye on your condition because I was worried you had some terrible virus since you suddenly collapsed out of nowhere. It really frightened me."

Amanda teases, "hOh? You were worried about me that much?"

Vosh replies bluntly, "Yes."

Amanda, blushing but annoyed at how invulnerable he still is to teasing, "Tch. Well played."

"Well I did tell you I do in fact have romantic feelings for you haven't I? I've turned out to be quite the sapiosexual it seems." Vosh states. Which was true because over the last 2 months Vosh realized he did in fact have romantic feelings for her after having someone describe what romantic feelings are to him. He felt quite relieved because he thought he was gaining some mental illness he wasn't aware of.

Unnecessarily nervous around her, getting excited over spending time with her, self aware of his behavior around her, always wanting to do things for her to impress her among other complicated feelings towards her, strangely overly conscious about what she thought of him. It was all quite bothersome for him at the time as it felt quite out of character for him and thoughts of her distracted his studies constantly.

After realizing what he was feeling, his emotions no longer stirred easily and what he felt for her brought him calm instead of nervousness. Well, that's mostly because he confessed and he found out how she felt.