Insubordination, Needles and Dead Bodies

Amanda finally casts a spell to link the minds of her teammates to a makeshift false and empty consciousness made of mana, excluding the two currently incapacitated.

It essentially acts as a room for the thoughts of all who are linked to it. All connected in the same way your brain is connected to your spine but not in a physical sense. It's called [Psychic link room]

She asks the other two available, "So what do you think about this, Helfried?"

The blonde hair spearman named Helfried mentally conveys to the room, "I wa'a trust dis guy, buh we ain' got a rea'on to trus'em. Same time we don giv'em wha he wan's we'll be havin a bad time."

"I vote for us to just give him what he wants. Even if it's the location of our city, after all we've prepared for hundreds of years in case the conceptuals found our sky cities." Amanda communicates.

"But those preparations will go smoother if they knew he was coming." Says the long haired club user man.

Helfried adds, "The o'ly one ov us tha cah ma'e it back in time is Villa...."

They all take a second to look back at Villa who flinches in surprise at the sudden increase in eyes on her.

She shouts, "W-why? W-hy are y-you all l-l-looking at me like that???" Her eyes widen even further and she starts crying, "No.... Dont leave me here and run!!" She falls to her knees begging Amanda, who is the closest to her "Please I won't even be able to hinder him for a moment!!! I-"

Amanda walks over to her and slaps her across the face then extends the mental connection to her. "Snap out of it! We're adventurers! Even if we are low class adventurers we have a duty to protect this place! So stop pissing yourself and pay attention!" Amanda proceeds to upload the information on the plan they've formed directly to her mind, despite mind magic not being her specialty no less.

Meanwhile Vosh thinks to himself, "I wonder how they'd feel if I told them I read the outline of their plan and telepathized thoughts? Wait, how do I know what telepathy is? Ah right. I was written with certain knowledge. Dedicating my subconscious to operating this avatar seems to have its drawbacks it seems. Like forgetting things." Vosh sighs which alerts the group. He continues to ask, "I just have some questions, do you mind answering?"

The long haired club user replies, "Yes but it depends on what you're asking rea-" he's interrupted by a fireball to the back of his head.

Amanda speaks, "We'll answer to the best of our abilities."

The long haired man looks back at her in anger then looks back at Vosh. "Yeah, what she said."

Villa walks over, still shaking but not even nearly as bad as earlier. She can at least walk somewhat normally, which is an improvement to the stumbling and tripping she was doing earlier.

She opens her mouth wanting to say something but finds herself completely lost for words. Everyone watches her intently waiting to hear her talk.

"So my first question....." Vosh says waiting for all of them to pay attention to him. "Where am I?"

Amanda clears her throat, "You are on the hidden sky civilization of [Atlatude]. Specifically you are in the [Serpent Forest] to the east of the [Atlas]."

Vosh asks, "Why are you guys out here?"

The long haired club user replies, "We're adventurers! We hunt the beasts of this forest then sell their corpses for profit."

Amanda adds to what he says, "What he means to say is that we belong to a group of competent people that keep the population of dangerous animals on this floating isle in check as to not overrun citizens with monster problems. Strong and unique monster's are made of exotic materials that can be repurposed and manufactured into various useful items, thus, professionals at this, exchange these materials from adventurers like us, with an item of specified and imperial value that can be used to further exchange. This item they give us in exchange for the materials is a special type of item in our society that has its own widely agreed on value and is used to exchange for almost anything. This item is called "money" and without it you won't even be able to obtain basic needs like food and clothing."