Soulful Stagnance

In the Soul Dimension

"Ah yes. Phallic shaped rock #8. Why do I keep being tripped by these?" Soul Vosh asks himself in annoyance.

Amanda replies in annoyance, "Who knows? Mayhaps your own penis is so supermassively large that it's gravity is pulling in all the other penises towards it."

Vosh sighs in sorrow, "Could you please not make jokes about my dick? I did not make it like this on purpose. I still don't get how I chose the most average penis size among the entire male population and somehow ended up with something big enough to bludgeon someone to death."

Amanda rolls her eyes, "Averages aren't quite as simple as adding and dividing. Perhaps there's a large group of men with penis sizes so large that together they make up 30%-50% of the total penis size internationally despite compromising of a small percentage of the male population or more precisely the population with male genitals."

Vosh thinks about it for a moment, "Well I guess that would offset the average size to be far larger than I thought they were. I wouldn't be able to tell though, I can't connect to my main body anymore."

Amanda rolls her eyes and sigh, "Aww poor baby. You're not alive anymore but you need help? Let me call your main body for you on my imaginary telephone. Ring 'hElLo? VoSh's MaIn BoDy?' WoUlD yOu MiNd uSiNg YoUr AbIlItIeS tO tElL uS wH- Oh? What's that you say? You can't hear me? Oh that's right! That's because I'm currently going THROUGH A SOUL VORTEX AT 37% THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!"

In what seemed to be vortex of grey soul matter both sentient and otherwise, Vosh and Amanda were holding onto each other while being flung at high speeds in an orbit around what seemed to be a hyper dense soul sphere the size of a person.

Vosh rolls his eyes, "How was I supposed to know that phallic shaped rock had any significance in the physical structure beneath us?! It was literally dick shaped! In any case we've been using its own orbital momentum to dodge the center. All I need to do is find the right moment to use [Soul Magic] with [Tele-Soulkinesis]." Vosh says, carefree of the dire consequences of being caught in the center.

"I don't care. This could have been avoided if you didn't keep staring at my ass instead of keeping a look out for [Natural Soul Disasters] like I asked you to! Seriously! You had ONE job! Now we've completely lost track of the ghost we were tracking down!" Amanda reprimands him.

You see, ghosts can interact with the third dimension despite being fully apart of the soul dimension albeit limitedly.

Vosh squeezes her tighter in the embrace they were already in to prevent separation in the extreme speeds of the storm. He moves his face close to her as she looks away, blushing and trying to maintain her image of anger. That is, until he kisses her cheek and her frown turns into a forced one in resistance of a smile.

He kisses her on the cheek again then says, "Will you forgive me? I can't help it. It's your fault for being so beautiful." He kisses her cheek again but slightly lower, "And hot." He kisses her on the neck, "And so erotic." He smiles while looking her directly in the eyes, "Take responsibility would you?"

By now she's a puddle of smiles and blushes, she turns forward and looks at him with mind numbed happiness but then quickly snaps out of it. "No. Not the time. We need to focus on getting out of here. You have a plan right?" She whispers under her breath, "I hate you for turning me into a pedophile."

Narrator: It seems these two have no danger sense. I wonder if it has anything to do with being de-

Holy shit my thoughts are loud again!!

WHY?!!?!

Vosh sighs at the missed opportunity and takes a look at his stats.

--------Status-----------
Name: Vosh [Void]
Race: Voidman Magic Soul
Age: ???
Job: Magical Soul User
Titles: [God's Chosen] [Foreigner] [Mana Lord] [Genocide Enthusiast] [The Defyer] [Medicine Expert] [Object of Public Lust] [Magic Expert] [Magical Soul Pioneer]
Level: Soul
Soul Density: 50⁵