Aight No More Info Dumps

For the next few days his adventures were rather quiet.

The next day, He got woken up by Amanda because she found him sleeping in the guest room, realizing that she forgot to show him his actual room because of all of the shenanigans from the day before. He nearly kills her out of a habit he developed while living in the wilderness. Amanda teaches him the magical wonders of coffee in the morning hoping he'll take his mornings more easily and not attempt to behead her with his bare hands again. She takes the rest of the morning to teach him how to mix medicinal herbs. She also took note of the fact that Vosh slept with his eyes open, which troubled her some what. She felt that it may be unhealthy for his instincts to remain in survival mode. As to why she felt so concerned, she simply stated to herself that she was responsible for him now.

Afterwards they took a bath and headed into the business district to get Vosh some armor to wear which Vosh declines after seeing the inferior stats to what he made in the wilderness, believing that he'll surely get an opportunity to make more. Amanda on the way to the guild had to slap him because he kept trying to use his [Multivision] to see random women naked, she lectured him sternly which he could only complain the he was "Just curious if all women have the same body proportions as you.". What he didn't say was that he was thinking of making his next avatar female in the next [Reality] if he can't find the prime author here.

He registered at the guild as a Rank 1 Adventurer immediately after taking a physical, magic, quizz, Intelligence and combat test. Apparently that was an amazing feat. Vosh however did not decide to change his [Job] yet, though he did see some interesting ones like [Voidist] and [Conceptual Magician] which apparently Amanda saw in her list of old and done [Jobs] but couldn't seem to remember what it was like, because it was from a long time ago.

Afterwards they went to slay a Goblin Dragon which was a rare but incredibly aggressive dragon species. Apparently dragons change [Form] during their incubation based on their surroundings, which is why it's been largely debated in the tamer community whether it's the dominant species or not, due it's extreme ability to adapt to all environments possible and large population not to mention the inherited strength dragons have. Which is some trivia the guild receptionist mentioned to them while they were handing in the unused materials of the Goblin Dragon. Amanda kept the stomach, blood, liver and kidneys for studying the diet of it. It was a rare species to study after all.

They went home and took a bath separately. Vosh studied some more and Amanda read a trashy novel she picked up on the way home called "World of Vin Vol.1". It was a rather old book too, the author didn't do a good job explaining the concepts so it took Amanda a while to finish read a single chapter. It caught her eye because it had similar concepts to what Vosh spoke of which she hopes she can understand even with the headache it strangely gives.

The next day Amanda, after cooking breakfast decided to open up the shop for the first time in a couple days. Before hand in the morning, she taught Vosh how to clean thoroughly and proper work etiquette which he picked up on quite quickly.

Surprisingly, customers love speaking to Vosh, especially older female customers who for some reason liked how oblivious he was to their flirting, under the impression that he was playing "hard to get", others who realized he seriously didn't have common sense enjoyed the idea of corrupting such an innocent young man was tantalizing. Of course, Amanda wouldn't let that get too far and on one occasion early in the morning have to chew out Vosh for using his [Multivision] for perverted reasons again.

At the end of the day, Amanda closed shop and felt exhausted more than usual. Thanks to Vosh she made a lot of money, however, constantly having to fend off cougars was really taking its toll on her.

She decided to take her annoyance out on Vosh by having him give her a massage.... Vosh seemed to enjoy doing it which pissed her off but it felt too good so instead she cursed his incredibly dexterous hands for wiping away all the anger, physical tension and frustration she had. Said this will be his punishment for stressing her out from then on.