Committing All Of The Genocides

<You used [Solid Aura: Sword]!
<You used [Mana Blade]!
<You used [Mana Slash]!
<You used [Solid Aura: Armor]!

Vosh's two meter blade glows white from the hilt to slightly beyond the tip. A glowing white mana suddenly coats one of the edges like armor on his blade.

Vosh is staring down a five meter high [Angler Mouth Tiger]. It looked like a regular tiger but it had bigger eyes and it's teeth were much longer to the point it couldn't close it's mouth. It was a few meters away from Vosh with electricity occasionally coursed through it's fur in flashes of silent silver lightning.

It runs to his left instead of a frontal assault and circles around but then vanishes behind some trees to his right, but Vosh doesn't stand and watch and instead follows. But as soon as Vosh approached the area it vanished he feels wind pressure behind his back

<You used [Solid Aura: Carapace]!

One big glowing carapace forms over Vosh's back and soon become scarred with horizontal claw marks. The force of the impact sends Vosh forward through a tree but he recovers easily.

<You used [Solid Aura: Javelin]!

He throws a Javelin of mana at the [Angler Mouth Tiger] but it misses after the enemy vanished behind a tree.

It was a rather peculiar situation because for it to vanish when Vosh can see in the dark, it must have been using a teleportation skill of some sort.

"No that's not right. I didn't sense any space distorting." Vosh thinks to himself.

Vosh slashes behind himself immediately after feeling wind pressure once again. He suspected the beast would attack from his back again so Vosh was already prepared but the sword only hit the surprisingly sturdy claws and did no damage to the beast itself. The clash pushes both the beast and Vosh backwards a few meters.

Vosh observes him vanish behind a tree again. This time it occurs to Vosh what's happening.

<You used [Infuse Element: Overcharge]!
<You have gained the status effect [Omni Over Charge]: All skills will be saturated with mana temporarily!
<You used [Sword Slash: Overcharged]!

Vosh body suddenly started emanating shockwaves passively, the glowing white mana on his sword extends continuously from his blade with no signs of stopping it's growth. Vosh does a 360° horizontal swing which chops down every tree in the area and then the shockwave from his movements knocked them all over.

The [Angler Mouth Tiger] was in the air, startled at this new development. His strategy of climbing the trees and attacking the enemy's blind spot had never been seen through before.

But Vosh wasn't finished.

<You used [React: Overcharged]!

Suddenly everything started falling in slow motion, Vosh looked upwards at the tiger.

It may have been startled but even like this Vosh wouldn't be able to get the upper hand.

<You used [Solid Aura: Armor Explosion:Overcharged]!

He glows pure white and suddenly an explosion bursts outwards with him at the centre. The force launched the tiger beyond what he could manage and he couldn't keep his balance anymore, even worse, the explosion blinded his vision.

<You used [Solid Aura: Emission: Overcharged]!

Mid explosion, the tiger was split in half by something moving faster than the explosion.

It was Vosh moving at absurd speeds that launched him out into the distance.

"That was a good warm up. But now it's time to max out my [Genocider Job]." Vosh thinks to himself.