Amanda Might Be Evil

Vosh stares at the man, "Wait...  Isn't this bad?" Vosh says while holding the man with a needle barely visible buried in his chest, no heart beat or breathing either. This man was definitely dead.

"Why did she do it?" Vosh thinks to himself after he picked up the body and ran back to the area Amanda was walking away from.

Vosh approaches her and she turns around unsurprised and unbothered by the sight of a dead body.

"Oh don't worry, he's fine." Amanda says without a care in the world.

"But won't people be angry about him dying?" Vosh asks curiously.

She throws a bunch of needles into the corpse, then he spasms a bit before the needle that was in his chest pushes itself out but not fully. He stops moving for a moment and then his chest moves up and down, suggesting he's breathing still but seeing as that he was unresponsive, he was likely still unconscious.

Amanda says, "Trust me, this guy would be annoying to deal with if I didn't do that."

Vosh asks in curiosity, "Why though?"

She pauses for a moment. She sighs and says, "I guess if you'll be staying here for a while, which you will since you have nowhere else to go you'll likely hear about me one way or another."

Vosh looks on in suspense, waiting for her next words.

Amanda continues, "But I guess you'll have to find out yourself. I'm not in the mood for story telling it seems."

She points at that man who's unconscious. "That man is always asking for sexual favors whenever he sees me which I always aptly deny. If he finds out I'm taking you inside, he'd only allow it if I granted him said sexual favors. He's quite skilled too, I don't think with your current equipment you'd be able to win against him even with my help. So i took the preemptive strike."

Vosh thinks and then says, "I don't fully understand, but that sounds horrible for some odd reason in my head."

Amanda tilts her head in curiosity but then turns around and starts walking to which Vosh follows her closely.

Vosh thinks to himself, "So that guy is stronger than me then?"

Amanda replies, "Don't get full of yourself just because you can cause an explosion of that magnitude. If it were four thousand years ago, you might've been considered remarkable but by modern standards you're above average."

Vosh asks, "Above average but still terrifying enough to make your teammate piss herself? I might not know much about the norms of this world but I'm utmost sure that was pure terror."

Amanda replies, "If it's Villa you mean, she's far too new to this job to know what true power looks like and besides, my team is far too weak. The only other experienced member there oh so quickly short circuited like a new born fetishist."

Vosh asks quizzically, "A fetishist?"

Amanda says, "Yes, a fanatic sexual fetishist to be precise, a masochistic one at that. Seriously, to obsess over something that would probably stretch and tear her muscles and also leave her unable to walk without pain.... Definitely a masochist."

Vosh asks her quizzically once again, "I don't quite understand what you mean."

Amanda turns around and responds somewhat annoyed, "Do you truly have no sense of the norms of this world are, or is this just your way of playing dumb?"

Vosh thinks for a moment about how to respond then does so, "It's hard to explain really. Some things are already apparent. Others just evade me plainly. I don't quite understand what's behind this myself so I couldn't tell you even if you ask me."