Chapter 7

Philips, oblivious of the fact that his entire family had been murdered, ran into the State CIA and began to rant out everything he knew about the incident.

He was then directed to the Captain of the CIA agents who happened to be George’s son. He was an upright CIA who always worked with facts and the truth. And he was ready to help the friend of his Father.

“Here, this is Elisa’s number, but someone who calls herself Nada called me with it and said some things I didn’t really understand” Philips said.

“What are these things you said you didn’t understand” Adan asked.

“Something about three years ago, but that’s not important right now. I need you to save my wife because this Nada said they already killed Thelma” Philips said, quivering a little.

"You don't believe that, do you?" Adan asked. He felt amused that the Army General was taking the words of bandits seriously when no body or sign of a kill was discovered.

"I don't know what to believe right now" Philips said.

“Don't worry General. I know what to do with this” Adan said as he took the phone from Philips.

“Get the agents ready and get SWAT to come along too!” he ordered as he walked into his office with Philips phone.
Adan dialed Elisa’s number and it was answered on the second ring.

“Hello, Adan Robertson” the receiver said into the phone.

Adan was surprised that the person knew who he was. He began to look around the office, wondering if someone was there besides him and his team.

“No, don’t look around Adan, the caller said surprising Intelligence even more. I’ll speak on behalf of the 5” she added.

"You're a girl? Is this supposed to be some sort of joke?" He asked

"Joke? Oh, I wish it was but it isn't. Tell Philips to get home as quickly as possible or else the vultures from his dirty cupboards are gonna finish up the packages we left him” the receiver said.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Adan asked.

“Me? I’m the leader of the 5. My name is Nada and I want the blood of the people that were murdered unjustly three years ago. That’s all” she replied.

“The Generals family, were are they?” Adan asked.

“Well, Philips is the only one that is left to meet his ancestors. Tell him Elisa and Thelma and bored on the other side without him” Nada replied.

“And if Intelligence is really intelligent, I dare you to find us within 2 hours. Or else Adan Robertson give up now” Nada said and ended the call.

“Did you get anything? Any signal at all?” Adan asked.

“Yes boss, she talked for long so we found her out” Stephany said.

“Where are they then?” Adan asked.

“At an abandoned building near the border” Stephany answered.

“Inform General Philips and let’s get going” Adan ordered as they all left the office.

Nada dropped the phone down and smiled to herself. In front of her were several monitors connected to cameras Fae had previously mounted at different locations. That was how she was able to know who Adan was and where he was calling from.

She had given him two hours to find her but she was going to take her time and watch them strive hard to find her because she knew it wasn’t going to be possible.