Chapter 15

Both parties were planning their attack during the great meet at the abandoned training center.

Nada’s was to get the name of the third accomplice from Swart and the later was to get his wife and child out of her claws, alive.

Nada sat in front of her mirror, properly wearing her bullet proof. She was going to need it because Adan and Benson were planning on coming at her with full force. They weren’t going to be a laughing stock for the third time and thankfully, she knew of it.

She threw on her black shirt and Mini walked in holding their radios in her hands.

“Is there gonna be any need for the radios?” she asked.

“I don’t think so. We’d be together so there’s no need for it. It’s better not to leave anything behind when we’re trying to make our escape” Nada answered.

Fae walked in and placed a voice modifier on Nada’s throat. She was like a Queen who was been dressed up for an occasion.

“You’ll be the one doing most of the talking so this way they wouldn’t recognize your voice no matter how hard they try” she said.

“Also, I don’t think you should wear a mask that would cover just your nose and mouth. You’ve been around Macleod and Adan as Daeva so they’ll recognize you like that unless they’re idiots, so a full mask would be better” Blesse said.

“You mean, we all should wear the mask, huh?” Nada asked and picked up the Heckler beside her.

She was smiling and the girls wondered why. There was every tendency they weren’t going to make it out alive but she seemed so relaxed.

“Bro, what’s funny?” Nebula asked.

“Nothing. Why?” Nada asked.

“Then don’t fucking smile. Don’t make me feel at ease. You know I can only work when I’m annoyed” Nebula said.

“Really? You wanna get annoyed?” Nada asked.

“Think about what happened that day as soon as we step into the training center. Think about what we could have become if they didn’t pick up swords and stabbed us in the back with it"

"I’m not smiling because something is funny. I’m smiling because I’m gonna fucking kill someone today!” Nada screamed.

“Yeah. That’s the fucking spirit I need. Let’s go eat them up” Nebula said and walked out.

She walked into the room where Hannah and Daisy were tied and pulled them into the car in the garage. They all got in and it was time for their final pep talk.

“Remember guys. We’d get the names of remaining accomplices from Swart and then we finish them off. Only then” she said.

“Our graceful leader, is that all you have to say? Give us something else” Blesse said.

“Let’s shed some blood today?” Nada said.

The girls began cheering loudly, Hannah wondered if it was normal amongst kidnappers like them or whatever it was they seemed to her, to get all hyped about murdering people.

“All right 5, let’s go!”

On Swart’s end, Macleod was scared out of the room where he was been ‘protected’ by the sound of the CIA agents cocking and cocking their guns repeatedly.

He thought they only did that kind of thing in movies and often mocked Adan for getting a novel kind of job but he was seeing it live now. What was worse? His family were the ones they were supposed to be protecting with those arms.