Chapter 17

Nada highlighted from the taxi in front of Portier’s international airport. She had gotten the information she need and now she was to return to Horki and set the place ablaze with what she had gathered.

She couldn’t believe she was going to have to go after Adan now that he was a relative to Robertson. Her plan was to finish Macleod off along with Swart if the next man wasn’t a diehard criminal like she had confirmed but now she had to put their execution on a hold and add Adan to the list. But since he was literally a fool for her it was going to be easy to get him.

As she made to open the door and board her plane, she saw the man she never had on her list.

Francis.

Was he the one Katherine was talking about when she told Nada to be careful of her own? He was from Bunya so technically he was her own and he had betrayed her and the girls or was he about to do it again?

“What’s he doing here?” she wondered and placed her voice modifier on her throat then pulled her hoodie over her head and walked close to him before she bumped into him.

“I’m sorry” she said and helped pick his flight ticket which fell off him.

“Horki” she read off it.

“No problem, just be careful next time” he said and took the flight ticket then walked off.

Nada turned around and pulled her hoodie off.

“Why would he be going to Horki?” she wondered.

She quickly walked ahead of him and cleared herself before she boarded the flight. In the plane, she was seated behind him and the urge to kill him that minute was burning her up, she began to pinch herself for control until she bled.

“Hey, you’re hurting yourself” the person beside her said.

She quickly took her hands inside her pocket as other began to look in her direction.

Francis too turned but soon looked away when his phone rang. An air hostess attending to a passenger walked up to him to tell him not to make use of the phone.

“I’ll just make one quick call” he said and answered the phone.

“Yes George, this is Francis” he said.

Nada’s head shot up at the mention of George’s name. She couldn’t believe he was communicating with him.

“I’m on my way to Horki now. Yes, when I get there I’d stay at a hotel….. The name of the hotel? Alian’s hotel and suites” Francis said.

Nada took out her phone and put down the name of the hotel then continued listening to his conversation with her third target.

“I’ll be able to get it for you since they know me. Those guys are loyal so they’d do as I say…… Yes, it is safe, we just need perfect timing to deliver” he continued.

“It? What’s that?” Nada wondered.

She took out her phone not believing the luck she got. Who would have thought that Francis would board the same plane as she and lead her into a possible way to get George?

She texted the address of the hotel to Fae and asked her to make a reservation. They had work to do.

“Alian’s hotel and suite? What business does Nada have with a hotel?” Fae asked.

“Just do as she said and of course, I don’t need to tell you it has to be a VIP room, right?” Blesse asked.

“Got it” Fae said and began to make the reservation.