Chapter 24

The 5 were now down to 4 if one didn't count Blaze since Mini decided to leave because to her Nada gave her no good reason for making her kill her Uncle and then coming up alone with the decision that Swart and his family got to live.

Nada wasn't going to apologize for that because she knew one way or the other Francis was going to be put down by one of them and in her opinion if she was Mini she would have been thrilled she that she had gotten the opportunity to kill Francis.

To her, Mini got them into the whole Defense shit and then her Uncle, who they all worshipped decided to turn into a suicide bomber so Mini had to take responsibility.

She was in the van with the girls who still considered her a leader when she got Macleod's missed call.

They were parked in an abandoned area, monitoring the movements going on in President's Villa. She dropped the phone on the dashboard and turned to the girls.

"You guys, it's the President's Villa we're going to be storming and not just a random place. It's gonna be packed with security guards who would want to kill us especially now that news about George's death and murder has gone out so we need to get our head in the game" she said.

"But how do we know he's gonna be in there?" Blesse asked.

"The news about George's death hasn't spread that much and even if the public is getting wild from it and the President is affected by it, it would take him at least two days to put the country in order before he makes a run for it and besides, Katherine's info cannot be wrong" Nada explained.

"Okay" they said in unison.

"You guys have seen the blueprint of the Villa, right?" she asked.

"Yes and I think we should attack from the basement and the rooftop respectively" Fae said.

"Why?" Nada asked.

"If we spread out and attack from that angle he'd be stuck in the middle of the building where we would all meet" Fae said.

"Elaborate" Nada said.

"I checked the blueprint and I thought of this; if he is in the basement and then Nebula and I storm that place, of course his security would lead him to the rooftop and by then you and Blesse would have cleared the rooftop and you'll be coming into the house. The only place he'd run to would be the rooms or the kitchen and that's where we would be able to catch him because we've driven him out of the two places he would hide"

"Well, all what I said would possibly work if he hasn't left already" Fae explained.

"I get all the parts you girls play but what about me?" Daniel asked.

"You don't need us to tell you you'd be in the main building plus, you can just show us how Blaze operates" Nebula said.

"Fair enough" Daniel said and winked at her.

"Don't do that. Nada is right here"

Adan didn't leave the precinct to find Nada immediately; he left to think about the possible ways she would have walked into the precinct without anyone noticing. And then he remembered someone who recently survived Nada's wrath.

Stephany.

Adan wondered what he had to give in return for his freedom because there was no way Nada was going to let him go without getting something from him and he recalled that immediately Stephany came back he asked to be transferred to a precinct and on his way out he checked with the warden and Stephany was transferred to the precinct where his Father was murdered. It was too much of a coincidence and ever since Nada; Adan had decided to stop believing that coincidences' existed.