Chapter 22

Nada was elated that she had succeeded in getting Stephany to work with them. All she had to do was release him and let him continue performing her carnage in Adan's life.

Adan would think she let him go because she made a mistake when she kidnapped him and then, he would lead them to George for the finishing touch.

At the moment, she needed to hear what Swart had to say to her.

Unlike Adan, he had figured out her trickery to listening in on everything they were planning because that explained her ability to always get them en-roped. Swart planned on telling her the truth even if seeing her one on one would be the biggest mistake he would ever make.

But he was willing to bet everything he had; his family and his life on telling her the truth.

Blesse and Nebula went ahead of Nada to make sure the abandoned training center was secure for her to go in. For all they knew, Swart could be working with Adan and they were laying an ambush for her.

Nada drove at top speed on her motorbike to the meeting point. The place that was haunted by hundreds of souls of the dead trainees. A place where betrayal and evil dwelled.

On getting to the back entrance of the abandoned training center, she flew over the now short fence and landed on the other side on her feet like it was nothing.

She looked around first and put on her mask before she walked briskly into the building and Swart was seated like his life depended on the person he was waiting for.

"Swart" she called.

"Dana" he said and stood up.

"You know me now" she responded.

"I know you won't believe me or anyone around me concerning this case but please know that I had nothing to do with that incident" Swart said.

"Oh really?" she asked.

"I had no choice Dana. George threatened my family and said if I told anyone he was going to kill them" he said.

"So we weren't family, huh? Okay, even if we weren't related to you we had our own families. Now tell me, how does a family of 3 match up for that of 350, huh?" she asked.

"I don't even know the reason why I keep holding back from killing you and the rest of your precious family but know this; I'll finish you off one day. That's a promise" she said.

"Please Dana, I wanted to tell you that day I walked into your dorm with the other girls but I didn't have the courage to do so. George threatened Philips and I, he was mounting pressure on us. I'm so sorry. I regret my mistake from that day till this moment" he said.

"Read my lips Swart. I don't care. You should just get ready to attend another funeral" she said and turned around to leave.

Nada stopped when she saw red spots on her chest. Snipers.

"Oh really?" she asked Swart and Adan jumped into the building through a window along with Lankan and other agents.

"Surrender now" Adan said while trying to make something of her face behind the mask.

"Listen, I have no idea how they knew we would be here. I swear it" Swart said.

"What a surprising alliance here Swart! You and Nada?" Adan asked.

"Your hands in the air Nada! You have been caught. You asked me to catch you and I have done just that, how does it feel?" he asked.

"You think" Nada said.