Chapter 30

Nebula paced around the room while the girls stared at her, wondering what was wrong. She was sent to get information from Lewis but there she was acting like she had seen a ghost or perhaps an old fling and she was so astounded by it that she couldn't utter a word to them.

She however did not meet an old fling or bump into a ghost who knew that obeying traffic rules was essential in Turner but she had met Adan and was thinking of subtle ways to break the news of her meeting him to the girls.

To Mini especially, because she was greatly affected by Nada's death more than any of the other girls.

"You might want to start talking now" Fae said.

"I honestly don't know how to break this news to you guys. Honestly" Nebula said.

"We know you met someone so just tell us who it is and get it over with. We don't have time to do this pacing around shit if you haven't noticed and Blesse could call any moment from now and ask for feedback" Mini said.

"What the fuck are we supposed to give her if you keep up with this?" she asked.

"Okay, don't be too dazed but I met Adan. Adan Robertson" Nebula finally said.

"Adan? Which Adan?" Fae asked.

"How many Adans do you know?" Nebula asked.

"Adan Robertson? In flesh and blood?" Fae asked.

"He is here in Turner? The nerve of that asshole" Mini said and sprung up from where she sat. It was her turn to pace around now.

"That I saw him isn't the issue here. The problem is where I saw him" Nebula said.

"Where did you see him? On the subway?" Fae asked.

"No, the Military Precinct" Nebula answered.

"The fucking Military Precinct? What was he doing there?" Mini asked.

"I didn't get to ask him because I was stunned by the sight of him. But when I walked past him I placed a tracker on his coat. That way we can know where he is" Nebula answered.

"Is it the tracker I gave you before you left?" Fae asked and got to work.

"Yes" Nebula answered. After a few minutes, Fae turned back to her and gave her the devil's eye.

"Why?" Nebula asked.

"Are you sure you got it on him. Because according to the GPS the tracker is in this apartment building" Fae said.

"What are you talking about? I really got it on him" Nebula said and rushed towards the computer.

Fae was right, the tracker was in the apartment building but Nebula wasn't in possession of it.

"I really got it on him. I don't understand what this is about?" she insisted.

Mini glanced at the computer then turned towards the window. Without saying a word, she pulled it open and begun to look outside.

"The mother-fucker is here" she announced.

The girls rushed towards the window as well and saw Adan, their arch enemy standing outside in flesh and blood. When he glanced towards their window, Mini pulled the curtains shut and walked to the middle of the room.

"This is it. The opportunity I've been dying for" she said.

"What are you talking about?" Fae asked.

"The opportunity to kill the bastard" she said and pulled out a gun from under a chair.

She made to go out but Nebula made for her and pulled her back into the house then shut the door.