Chapter 32

Darling's POV
Arrrgh!!!

I couldn't take it anymore!

Just who did Grace think she was to speak to Ore anyhow??

All I needed was patience.

I smirked evilly.

I just had to be patient till next week. The dumb girl would definitely never know what hit her when I was done with showing her the meaning of pepper.

Finally feeling at peace with myself , I strolled to my big bed fit for a queen, ME and laid my head on the pillow.

I let a small smile Grace my face, as I imagined dreaming good dreams that would involve Grace and crying.

                           • • •

Grace's PoV

I tossed and turned.

Why was it so uncomfortable to close my eyes and sleep on the obviously comfortable bed??

Well...

Maybe I was too angry to sleep a wink.

Maybe... all I wanted was put Ore in a, "I must and will have Sense brain compressor".

How could one person be just so annoying ??!

Plus ... Who on planet earth Darling think she was to order me around.

And... even more importantly, why was I always the stupid one that had to apologise by literally kissing her smelly, disgusting feet??

Why??

I hissed.

It was high time I taught the so -called girl who was certainly nothing like her name meant.

Darling deserved a lesson, and it was high time I dealt with her .

But... Aunty Toyin...

What if I did something that would get on Aunty Toyin's nerve and send me back home.

I shook my head.

Definitely not!

Never!!

Nothing would make me return back there, Ever!

I just had to be smart with my plans for Darling.

I smirked evilly.

It would be like a stray bullet when it would hit her suddenly .

I smiled even wider than it was physically supposed to be possible.I definitely could now sleep peacefully .

I closed my eyes, still smiling, ready to dream good dreams involving teaching Darling a lesson.

A/N

God abeg!!!😂😂😭

Wetin be this? 😂😂

This house is about to get hot with drama 😂🔥

Sorry about the short chapter it was done on purpose. That's why it's gonna be a double update. The next scene is going to be in the morning, this is a night scene for those unaware...

As usual, FOLLOW ME, VOTE ⭐️ AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!

PLEASE BE A PARTICIPANT OF ONE OF THEM! 😭🙏🏽