Bo Sinclair ||How you Met||

You were a waitress at the local diner. One of those old fashioned ones with the revealing uniforms. You walked over to a table where three men were sitting. "Hello today gentlemen, what may I get you?" You saw one give you a goofy smile and the other was staring out the window with his hair covering his face. One leaned his head onto his hand and smiled at you. "Well pretty gal, I would like two burgers and a battered fish sandwich. Three things of fries and two sodas and a chocolate milkshake." He winked at you and you stifled a giggle. "Is that all?" He nodded and you went off to give their order to the cook.

You brought them their food along with napkins. They all three thanked you and you went off to another table.

It was nearing the end of your shift when you noticed the man from the table beckon you over. You walked over and he slid you $20. "Sir I can't take thi-" "Now now take it or it will make me sad." You sighed and sli the money in your pocket. He paid the bill and him and his companions got up and left. You cleaned off their table and got ready to head home.

You tried to start your car when it just would not turn on. You groaned frustrated and one of your fellow waitresses told you about a repair shop not too far from the diner. You walked your way there.

You saw the man from earlier working on a car. "Excuse me sir!" He looked over and grinned when he saw you. "Had to see me again huh?" You giggled. "Listen.. I heard you repair cars.. so I was wondering if you could give me a hand real fast? My car just broke down." He nodded and motioned for you to follow.

After 30 minutes he had your car running like it was brand new. You thanked the man and he smiled. "So how much do I owe you?" He leaned against your car. "Most of the time I charge money but for a gal like you.. definitely a date?" You giggled and nodded and you both made plans.

"I'm Bo, Bo Sinclair." You nodded and told him your name. "Until our date gorgeous!"

Your charming smile