Lester Sinclair|| How you Met||

You actually were already friends with the goofy Sinclair brother. You two had met at a farmers market when he tripped and fell into the mud. You found him rather funny and low-key adorable.

You swept the front porch of your house. Lester had called you to inform you that he was visiting. You usually made a dinner for the both of you just so he would stop eating roadkill. You saw his banged up pickup truck and waved to him.

"How's it doing darlin?" You giggled and shook your head. "Been good just taking care of my garden and work. Why don't you come in I made dinner." He walked inside with you and hung his coat on the coat rack. He knew better than to wear that filthy thing anywhere near your furniture.

You poured him a glass of freshly made lemonade and sat a plate in front of him. You did the same for yourself and sat down. You listened as he rambled on about the drama between his brothers and him being filthy all the time. You only agreed with him just to make the man happy.

After dinner you started to make a cherry pie. Lester helped with taking the pits out for you.

You sliced into the pie and gave him a piece. He took a bite and happily enjoyed it. You smiled at the strange man and looked at the pie. "Why don't you take the rest home to your brothers? I'm sure they may forgive you." His eyes widened,"wait really? Are you sure?" You smiled and nodded wrapping the pie up for him. He thanked you and bid you a goodnight. You waved the strange man off and let out a content sigh. He may have been strange but he was quite entertaining for your lonely life.

My knight in muddy armor