Thomas Hewitt || How you Met||

You wiped your forehead as the Texas heat beat down on you. You were lost after a group of bikers had chased you down. You hunched over and began to vomit when someone came over to you. It was an older woman and she helped you up.

"Oh dear that must have been terrible. Why don't you come back to my place and rest for a bit." You agreed and she helped you walk to her house.

She sat you down on the porch and called for someone named Thomas. Eventually a huge guy walked out holding a glass of sweet tea. "Oh thank you so much sir!" He nodded and looked at you as you drunk the refreshing drink. "If you don't mind me asking why were the bikers chasing you dear?" You shrugged and looked down. "I don't know but I'm lost.." "Well maybe they will send someone to look for you, in the meantime you are more then welcome to stay here." You thanked the kind woman and she went inside. You noticed the guy was still standing near you. "Hi there Thomas, thanks for the tea." He flinched at your words and you offered him a smile.

Luda showed you to a room you could stay in and gave you a blanket and pillow. You saw Thomas walk down into the basement and you tilted your head. Luda told you he tends to separate himself from everyone because he believes he's a monster. You looked at her. "I thought he was handsome." You walked into your room and Luda stood shocked. No one has called her dear son handsome. She crossed her arms and smiled at your closed door.

Could you finally be the one?

(I love him sm 🫀)