Michael||NSFW ABC'S||

A(Aftercare): If he is tired afterwards then he will lay down and allow you to cuddle up to him. If he still has energy he will simply get dressed and leave. He loves you but he isn't a touchy touchy person.

B(Fave Body Part): On himself definitely his hands. He loves the chaos they can create. On you? definitely your face. He loves how you express your emotions which is something he himself has a hard time with comprehending.

C(Cum): He is either going to cum inside or on your face. He is simply marking what belongs to him.... Which is you.

D(Dirty Secret): He has spied on you getting yourself off. He's so quiet you will never even know.

E(Experience): None what so ever a complete virgin.

F(Favorite position): He likes a few but it's definitely missionary. He likes to see your face change into one of pleasure. Plus he can tell if he's being to rough on you.

G(Goofy): Never. Serious 100% of the time.

H(Hair): It's not as wild as you expected it to be. He suprisingly keeps it groomed. He could care less if your groomed. It's just hair to him.

I(Intimacy): He really only does it just to make you happy. He could definitely live without it.

J(Jerk off): Never needed to

K(Kinks): Knife Play, breath play, voyeurism, hair pulling etc.

L(Location): Your room. He isn't going to do it somewhere uncomfortable for him.

M(Motivation): Honestly he doesn't get motivated. You practically have to tell him your in the mood before he does anything.

N(No!): DO NOT TRY TO TOP/DOMINATE HIM

O(Oral): He likes receiving and he expects you to swallow. As for you he doesn't mind giving to you as long as you don't close your thighs onto him.

P(Pace): Fast and Rough

Q(Quickies): His favorite

R(Risk): Michael has demonstrated what happens when you try to have risky fun time. You end up dead. So no he isn't into risk.

S(Stamina): Man could go all night if you asked.

T(Toys): Maybe just maybe rope.

U(Unfair): Very, if you don't cum too bad too sad. He's getting ready to leave. He's got places to be.

V(Volume): If you're lucky he may let out a few grunts and pants.

W(Wildcard): He actually wants to try shower sex at some point. Seeing he has places to be it would be more convenient for him to please you while getting clean.

X(X-ray): 8inches

Y(Yearning): Not much.

Z(Zealous): He's only passionate enough for it only for you. The bare minimum.