You wear their sweater

Michael: First time he's been amused since he was a child. He would find it cute how it engulfs you.

Bo: He would feel proud. To know that that's HIS girlfriend wearing HIS sweater.

Vincent: He's flustered. He would give it to you.

Lester: He's happy! You looks so cute in it!

Hannibal: He's raise a brow but chuckle to himself. So innocent, like a fawn. (He's a. Wolf)

Billy: He would let you borrow it time to time. He thinks you look sexy in it.

Stu: He finds it adorable but he loves his sweater. Maybe a compromise would let him let you use it.

Thomas: It would absolutely swallow you. Hella comfy though.

Bubba: Same as Thomas

Nubbins: Has blood stains on it and smells like sweat.

Chop-Top: Burns and smells faintly of weed.

Tex: It's very soft and warm. He thinks you look smokin hot in it.

Brahms: Smells like dust and mildew. It is soft though suprisingly.

Jason: Smells like rot but keeps you warm. Plus he thinks it's cute. 

Billy Lenz: He would giggle and call you "cute piggy." Smells like dust and faint laundry detergent.

Chucky(Charles): "Give me my shit back."

John: He'd smile and think about giving it to you when he passes away.

Amanda: It's kinda small and tight but still keeps you warm. Plus the smile on her face is worth it.

Mark: Admires how you pull it off. It's bulky for weather.

Logan: He'd let you keep it. Of course he wouldn't mind at all. He thinks you're stunning in it.

Daniel: He would be shy to see you in his sweater. It smells faintly of cologne.

Adam: He absolutely loves when you wear it. Not to mention he thinks it's hot. Smells like cigarettes.

Mark: Warm and big.