Adam Oneshot

(Sorry for all the Saw oneshots 😭 I love it sm tho!) (Also this takes place after the events of the first Oneshot with him when you were in the rain!! 💋💋)

You heard a knock on your door and opened it. You saw the guy from the other night with two tickets in his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey! It's me, Adam. I was wondering if you would like to go to a concert with me..?" You tilted your head. "Why would you want to go to a concert with a complete stranger?" He blushed and sighed. "I want to get to know you better." Your eyes widened a little but then softened. "Fine just let me get ready."

You and him walked and gave the tickets to get in. Once you two were in he grabbed your hand and lead you to a spot. You both had a perfect view. You and him sat and jammed out to the music.

You eventually grabbed him by both hands and began to dance with him. He felt his heart flutter at your face smiling widely. You collapsed onto your back and laughed with joy. He was next to you and you both turned to look at eachother. You smiled at him and he smiled.

After the concert was finished you and him walked back to your place. He smoked a cigarette as you happily chatted his ears off about how amazing the concert was. "You really did enjoy yourself didn't you?" "It was my first time.. my job doesn't really allow me to go out much." He looked at you and put his cigarette out. "Well looks like we are here." You felt your heart hurt a little knowing he was going to leave again. You decided to make a move.
.
.
.

You pulled him into a deep kiss to which he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. Your heart was fluttering and so was his. Once you two both pulled away you pressed your head against his. "I want you to love me.. but I'm scared you'll see me as a monster one day.." He looked into your eyes and closed his when you closed yours. "It's too late.. I'm already in love with you." He kissed you and picked you up carrying you inside your house.

.
.
.

You woke up the next morning in bed. You realized you were naked and looked for Adam. You saw a note on the nightstand and read it.

Went out to pick you up some breakfast. I'll be back soon.     P.S. I love you