Tex Sawyer || How you Met||

You had grown up with the family. Being abandoned on their doorstep they took pity and decided to keep you as one of their own.

You jumped onto Tex's back and laid your head onto his shoulder. "Let me paint your nailssssss." He patted your head and agreed so you grabbed the nail polish. You and him chatted about his day at the gas station while you did his nails. You see you and him had a tight bond since you were both little. He always looked out for you growing up.

"Sounded like it was a long day." He sighed and agreed. "Sometimes Alfredo gets carried away and actually hurts me. Shit is painful." You saw Babi walk in and greeted her. "You have a sandwich on the table sweetie!" She nodded and walked off with her food. You gently blew onto his nails to help them dry.

You and him went off into the woods to set up bear traps. You knew of the families cannibalistic ways but it was your normal seeing you were raised like that. You wiped the sweat from your brow and set the last one. "We work fast me and you." You nodded and smiled at him. You both sat on a log and you yawned. "I feel like the most useless member honestly. All my job is to watch Babi." He looked at you and leaned forward. "That isn't useless.. who knows what could happen to her if someone isn't here to watch her." You looked at him and noticed his little neck scarf was undone so you tied it back for him.

You and him eventually went back inside the house and you decided to hit the hay. "Night Tex don't let junior bite." He rolled his eyes. "Night (y/n) don't let Babi's doll getcha." You flicked him off and he smiled. "I wish" you stuck your tongue out. "Pervert!" You both laughed while you made your way to your room.

I've known you since forever and you grew just as beautiful as I expected