Walking in on you naked

Michael: He'll stare but not in a perverted way. Seeing he spent so long locked away he admires see a body so different from his. How come her boobs are bigger than mine?

Bo: Bo is a gentleman. Is what I would say if I was a liar. He's trying to get a good look at you. Vincent would have to drag him out to get him to leave.

Vincent: He would fluster up and quickly leave. Although you may find a painting of you naked somewhere in his basement now.

Lester: This sweet idiot would just smile goofily at you. He wouldn't try anything he just thinks you're so beautiful.

Hannibal: "My dear have you seen my-" he would look you up and down admiring you for a second. "Never mind, my apologies my dear." He would close the door and quickly walk away. He's thinking about you for the rest of the day. (Possibly sketching you out too)

Billy Loomis: Great now he has a hard on. Seriously though do you not know how to lock the door? Tsk tsk tsk naughty girl.

Stu: "Haha boobs." Man is a man child. He will crack jokes all day about seeing you naked.

Billy+ Stu: Stu would give you privacy. He will also drag Billy away before he tries anything too.

Thomas: Now Thomas was raised correctly. If he were to walk in on you he would give you an apology and take his leave. He won't remember it for long.

Bubba: He really didn't know what was going on. All he knew was you were exposed. He quickly brought you clothes to which you giggled and thanked the man.

Nubbins: He will stare for a few seconds and leave. You have no clue what he does with what he just saw. You really don't want to know either.

Chop-Top: "Nice ass." Good ol' ChopTop. He'll compliment you throughout the day.

Tex: Seeing you two grew up together he's seen you naked plenty of times. Of course he has his occasional get flirty with you such as whistling or pinning you against the wall to get you all hot and bothered.

Brahms: He could care less. He'll either peak at you through the wall or shove you on the bed and fuck you. 50/50 chance for both.

Jason: He gets flustered and quickly leaves. He does find you very pretty though.

Billy Lenz: He starts to giggle and blush. Of course giggling is his happy noises. So you don't mind if he walks in.

Chucky: "I've seen better." He's a jack ass of course. You can kick him out the room but he'll find a way back in. Also don't take his twisted humor personally. He finds you hot.