How would they react to you crying

Michael: He would find what made you upset. If it's personal he'll just wrap his arms around you and hold you close. He is trying his best to understand you.

Bo: Oh hell nah who hurt his sexy babe? Ever seen a pissed off country man? Yeah you don't want to.

Vincent: He'd gouge someones eyes out if they made you cry. If it wasn't a person he'll kiss all over your face.

Lester: He'll hold you tight and let you cry it out.

Hannibal: If it was caused by another person they may find themselves in the next dinner he makes. If it's self inflicted he'll hold your hand and allow you to talk to him.

Billy: He'll bust someone's nose just to make you happy.

Stu: He'll crack jokes until he turns blue. Anything to make his bby gurl happy. (That word makes me cringe so hard.)

Thomas: He'll place you onto his lap and let you cry. Then he'll seek out what made you cry.

Bubba: He's crying with you.

Nubbins: Why is there water coming out your eyes-

Chop-Top: Need a joint?

Tex: Due to his protective nature his first instinct is to stay close to you. If someone made you cry then he will go hunt them down.

Brahms: Need a tissue?

Jason: He'll let you talk to him about it. Just let him hear someone was involved. It's over with.

Billy Lenz: Mf becomes creepy stalker mode. He will track down whoever was responsible. If it was self inflicted then he'll make you hot chocolate and plenty of cuddles.

Chucky (Charles): Suprisingly he would hunt a person down that hurt you. Or he will let you cry to him if it's something that's making you sad. Only he is allowed to make you cry.

John: If someone made you cry then they are his next victims. If you made yourself cry then it's Ice-Cream and talking it out at the park.

Amanda: She wouldn't know how to react. She will comfort you in any way she can.

Mark: If someone hurt you they can find themselves being his test dummies. If it was yourself then you are more than welcome to have a coffee and talk to him about it.

Logan: He is all about family. You are his darling so if someone were to cause you to cry they may find themselves in the lazor collar. If you made yourself cry he will lay your head onto his lap and have you rest.

Daniel: He will bring you snacks, drinks, and a blanket to cuddle you with while you cry. Not to mention he will fight whoever hurt your feelings.

Adam: He will comfort you until you stop crying and stalk down who may have caused it. If that's not the case then talk to him. He will understand.