Lawrence Gordon Info

(For context you are a sickly person.)

How You Met: You and Lawrence had met at the hospital after him and his wife's divorce. You were a patient of his but you were special to him. Due to what had happened to you, you had to use a wheel chair for a bit but he would happily push you around.

Why They Love You: Even when the whole world treats you shitty you still find love in your heart. He admires that deeply about you. You find the beauty in evil. Just like him.

Favorite Activity To Do With You: He loves bringing you to the children's ward to read to the children. If not reading then doing other fun activities. He finds himself falling more in love with you.

Chubby S/O: Weight doesn't matter to him. Not does looks.

They Get Hurt: You watched as he tripped and fell. You saw as he rubbed his head and you slowly walked over to him. You placed an ice pack on his head and he smiled at you. "I'm a clutz, sorry babe."

You Get Hurt: You felt yourself collapse due to exhaustion. Lawrence noticed and helped you up. He noticed the small cuts from the concrete on your knee and made a mental note to put bandages on them later.

Someone Hurts You: Mark had used you as bait for Lawrence. Your hair was crusted with blood and your lip was busted. You felt dizzy. All of a sudden someone untied you and you saw those hypnotic blue eyes and sunlight blonde hair. You felt him lift you up before you passed out.

Run Around The World: He smiled as you ran around him after saying you wanted to run around the world. He lifted you up and rested his forehead against yours.

Walking In On You Naked: During your stay at the hospital Lawrence would keep an eye on you when you changed to make sure you didn't fall. Nothing perverted just concern.

Walking In On Him Naked: When you started living with him there were a few instances you would walk in on him. Of course you would apologize fast and he would just chuckle.

Nicknames For You: Darling, Baby, Babe

Nicknames For Him: Honey, Baby, Babe

Pregnant Reaction: You had been feeling off for the past couple of days. You felt change within your body. You went out to buy a pregnancy test. Once you had taken it you sighed happily at the positive results. Lawrence always wanted kids with you so you know he would be thrilled. You set up and fancy dinner for him and once you broke the news he lifted you up happily.

Cheating Scenario: Lawrence had learned the first time what happens when you try to cheat. He would never do it.

Favorite Food: Lemon Pepper Fish with Steamed Vegetables

Type of Date: He will bring you to the movie theater. Then a fancy dinner. Once the two of you get home it's wine and talking.

Things You Do That Piss Him Off: He understands you want to be independent but sometimes he wants you to rely on him a little. You are too weak sometimes to be doing anything.

Things He Does That Pisses You Off: He tends to be smothering of you. Of course it's just because he cares but you wish he would be a tad less clingy.

You Find/Find Out they are dead: He didn't die

How Many Kids You Would Have: 2-4 It would be Girl Girl, Or Girl Girl Girl Boy.

You Get Jealous: You noticed one of the nurses flirting with Lawrence. He was ignoring her but it still made you upset. He reassured you're the only girl he wants.

They Get Jealous: He watched as the delivery boy flirted with you. He grabbed you by your shoulder and dragged you away from him. "Aww is Lawrence baby jelly?" He glared and flicked your nose.