When they cook with you

Michael: You hummed as you stirred the cake batter. Michael was in charge of slicing the strawberries. You smiled at him and placed the batter into a cake pan and set it in the oven. He proudly showed you his strawberries. You had to say they were cut perfectly. Once the cake was finished you let him put the frosting on. Then you finished with the strawberries. You both sat back for a minute to admire it before you cut yourselves both a slice. Best cake ever.

Bo: You had brought over steaks for the four of you. Bo took to grilling while you made the sides. Once you were both done he helped you set up the table. Vincent took a seat along with Lester. You guys ate and enjoyed eachothers company.

Vincent: Of course with his artistic ways food becomes art for him. You both worked on a gingerbread house. Well mostly him, you just ate some of the candy. Once he was finished he proudly showed you and you kissed his cheek. He blushed and shyly covered his face.

Lester: You had Lester stir the pie mixture while you worked on the crust. He told you about his day while you listened with a smile. You took the pie filling and poured it. Then you placed the top crust on it. Lester cut a decoration into it and then you threw it in the oven. You both waited until it was done and he happily took a plate. You both ate some of the pie while Lester cracked jokes.

Hannibal: You did the chopping while he cooked. You and him discussed topics like work or other things. You weren't paying attention when you slightly sliced your finger. You winced and Hannibal grabbed your hand. He licked the blood and grabbed a bandaid out the drawer. He had you sit down and he finished the meal.

Billy Loomis: You and him bought cup soups. You and him took turns using the microwave until they were cooked. You and him giggled and he kissed your nose. After they were cooked you both sat down and cuddled.

Stu: It was taco night at Stu's place. You, Him, Sidney, Tatum, Billy, and Randy were all there. You helped Stu chop the vegetables and he browned and seasoned the meat. You set it all up and you both sat down. Everyone ate and talked about things like movies or exams.

Thomas: Luda was having back issues so you and Thomas took to cooking. You helped him around as he made a stew. You had to ambit it smelled amazing but you were more and likely going to give him any meat you get. Once you two were done you helped him set up plates. You noticed on yours there wasn't any meant and you smile. "Thank you Tommy."

Bubba: You and him were making chili while ChopTop and Drayton we're out and about. You wrapped your arms around his waist as he stirred and he squealed in happiness. You and him are before the two morons came home.

Nubbins: He watched as you made a soup. You don't trust him around sharp objects and he can't cook. It's mostly a company thing.

Chop-Top: You and him sung along to some song as you both danced and cooked. The food ended up burning and Drayton was pissed. You two were banned.

Tex: You watched as his muscles flexed as he chopped. "Damn sexy you tryna give me a heart attack?" He bursted out laughing and you giggled. You two finished up and served the rest of the family. Everyone enjoyed it thankfully.

Brahms: You mixed the dough as he ate the chocolate chips. You placed the cookies into the oven and Brahms excitedly watched. You smiled as you saw melted chocolate on the corner of his mouth. Once the cookies were done he poured the milk (I'm lactose so I just chow down on the cookies without anything) and you both ate happily.

Jason: He doesn't really need to eat so he really can't cook. He'll sit and watch you cook though!

Billy Lenz: You both made sugar cookies. You smiled as you watched Billy enjoy his. Of course he cracked a dirty joke but you rolled your eyes.

Chucky(Charles): You smiled as he finally agreed to cook with you. He was surprisingly good. Once you two were done you both ate. You complimented him and he rolled his eyes.

John: You and John were making pastries. He smiled as he watch you eat some of the melted chocolate. Amanda had walked in to tell him about something she did or came up with but he shook his finger no. "It's baking time, there is a time and a place for that."

Amanda: You are both too tired and lazy so you both made bowls of cereal. You both enjoyed it at least.

Mark: You and him cooked salmon. You had helped with cleaning and preparing vegetables while he made a sauce. It was delicious.

Logan: Melissa wanted spaghetti and meatballs. So you and Logan teamed up and made it. Of course Logan lifted Melissa up to let her stir the sauce which made her happy. Afterwords you three sat at the table and ate. Melissa getting sauce everywhere but you would clean it up afterwords anyways. Logan reached his hand under the table and held yours. You looked at him and he smiled.