John Kramer Oneshot

(This was a request)

You blew the candles out of your birthday cake. Amanda clapped and Mark rolled his eyes. John smiled at you and hugged you. "I'm sorry I couldn't throw you a true party. I found out last second." You hugged him tightly. "It's alright dad, As long as you're here I'm happy!" John nodded and went into his room for a few seconds. Amanda looked at you and handed you a small box. "I saw it the other day and it looked so pretty. I just had to get it for you." You thanked her and opened it up. It was a necklace with a small opalite droplet. "Thank you so much Amanda I love it!" You and her hugged. Mark light a cigarette and slid a box at you. It was a cute outfit. "Thanks Mark!" He nodded.

You chatted with the two when John cleared his throat. You turned around and he held a big box out towards you. You tilted your head and he smiled at you. You opened it and your eyes widened. "You shouldn't have-" "Please keep it safe." You pulled the Jigsaw puppet out of it's confines and stared at it. John had told you stories about how he took weeks to make it for the child he never got to have. You hugged it close and looked at John. "I'll treasure it forever... Thank you dad." You and him hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled as you placed the doll back into the box. You placed the necklace Amanda had given you as well inside of it. "I promise to take care of them you guys."