They get jealous

(Author Jumpscare🤣 xoxo ignore the dirty painted walls it's my schizophrenic bs)

Michael: He watched on as some guy happily chatted with you. Michael glared and dug his nails into his palm. He noticed the guy gave you a piece of paper and you skipped over to Michael. He snatched the paper and looked. He saw a phone number and growled. He put the paper in his mouth, chewed, then swallowed it. You tilted your head and he picked you up.

Bo: You were taking an order for a very attractive guy. Bo sucked his teeth and looked at you. You were putting on your fake happy facade. Bo grabbed your ass and left with a smirk on his face. You were flustered and sighed.

Vincent: He looked at the more attractive men around him and held onto your arm tightly. You noticed and pecked his cheek. "It's alright handsome, I'm here."

Lester: He watched you laugh at some other guys jokes and ignored you for a whole week. Once you realized you had to explain to him it was nothing wrong.

Hannibal: You and Will were chatting about dogs and you seemed to be genuinely interested. Hannibal gulped his wine down and went upstairs. Once will left you checked on Hannibal. You saw him sleeping and smiled. You kissed his head and tucked him in.

Billy Loomis: The school jock had you leaned up against the locker. Billy watched as he kept getting closer and closer to you. Billy punched him in the nose and picked you up. "My hero~"

Stu: He doesn't really get jealous but he does hate when Randy gets too close to you. He knows Randy developes feelings fast.

Billy + Stu: You think you can make them jealous and not face any consequences? You'd be dead wrong. Let's just say you may need a wheelchair once they are done.

Thomas: Thomas grew up believing he wasn't handsome. He can become jealous very fast. He'll start huffing and becomes more clingy. Once you calm him down he'll make an attempt to apologize.

Bubba: Same as Thomas. He fears someone will steal you from him.

Nubbins: He could care less. Gets rid of the nagging voice.

Chop-Top: He'll be very smart assy when he is jealous. He feels like you are purposely doing it.

Tex: He watched as a guy eyed your figure head to toe. The man complimented you and you blushed. Oh hell nah. Tex took the man to the back of the station.

Brahms: Who's there to be jealous of?

Jason: He feels like since he's a rotting body you secretly hate him. Of course with enough cuddling and kisses he's happy again.

Billy Lenz: He thinks his obnoxious jokes overwhelm you and you would hate him. Of course that isn't the case. He knows you love him to death.

Chucky(Charles): Just like Nubbins he could care less. He knows you belong to him at the end of the day.

John: He is actually highly jealous about you being around any other man. No not a romantic jealous, a "you're going to abandon me" type of jealous. Of course he would love to see you happy but he also looks out for you.

Amanda: She gets jealous of the other woman you talk to on a daily. You have to reassure her that she's the only one for you.

Mark: Every seen what happens once the reverse bear trap goes off? Yeah that's going to be the next person to flirt with you.

Logan: He will give dirty looks throughout the day. At night time that ass is his.