Adam Oneshot

You walked in the rain as you shivered. You and Amanda had gotten into a petty argument over something dumb. You had decided to take a walk at night but it decided to pour.

You walked around a corner when a man approached you with an umbrella. He held it above you and your eyes soften at him. "What are you doing out here? It's night and it's raining." "Blowing off some steam.. I could ask you the same question." The man smiled and pulled a few photos out of his pocket. "I took these of you, you looked aesthetic in the rain." You blushed and examined them. "How about I walk you home. There could be weirdos lurking about." You looked at him and he smiled. "Fine but no funny business." He agreed and began walking you back home.

Once you arrived you turned around and thanked him. He pulled one of the photos out of his pocket and handed it to you. "Here keep it, think of the weird man who walked you home." You giggled and nodded. He turned and began to walk away . "Wait! What's your name!" He turned for a second and looked at you. "I'm Adam!" "I'm (y/n)!" He nodded and bid you goodbye. You watched as he disappeared into the rainy night. Something inside of you told you that wouldn't be the last time you saw him.