Gifts they get you

Michael: He doesn't really know what most people like so he gifts you candy. Specifically ones he's noticed you enjoy the most.

Bo: He surprises you with dresses he believes you would love. Of course you always appreciate it that he thinks of you.

Vincent: Paintings of you. It always amazes you how he can catch such realistic detail.

Lester: A knife. Of course you'll never even use it but you're happy he thought of you while giving it to you.

Hannibal: He'll cook your most favorite meal/and or dessert up. He loves the smile you give him.

Billy: He would buy you a necklace. Of course it was a 40$ one but it was still beautiful.

Stu: He bought you a matching bracelet to his. You were so happy about it that you forgot he caught your homework on fire.

Thomas: He would gift you a pair of earrings. It's not a big gift but he believes they would look stunning on you.

Bubba: Bubba would gift you a baby chick. He would even make sure it's coloration is unique.

Nubbins: He would gift you a knife. Of course you're concerned of where he got it from seeing you have a no "sharp objects" rule.

Chop-Top: A vest with many pins on it!

Tex: A neck scarf like his. Now you can't complain about "matching."

Brahms: A gorgeous tea set.

Jason: He would pick you wild flowers.

Billy Lenz: A sweater!

Chucky(Charles): A middle finger and a bouquet of flowers.

John: A necklace with a matching ring. He'll also get you a card that says "best daughter" on it.

Amanda: Matching necklaces. It is a sun and moon.

Mark: A gun. It's fancy but you question it.

Logan: A ring along with a bouquet of flowers plus a teddy bear.

Daniel: One of your favorite band tee shirts.

Adam: A photo collection along with candy and a necklace.