You find/find out that they are dead

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

SPOILERS AHEAD

Michael:  You watched on the news as they finally finished off Michael. You covered your face and cried into your hands. Oh my love...

Bo: Lester had broken the news to you. You had clutched Bo's hat close to you and cried.

Vincent: Just like Bo's Lester broke the news to you. All you could do is hold onto items he had given to you and mourn.

Hannibal: You hard what Will and Him did. You fixed your hair and skipped town. Starting a new life.

Billy + Stu: You had heard the news of Billy and Stu's death over the phone. You had to go in and give your connections to the two. (Fun fact: It's widely believed Stu didn't actually ever die)

Bubba: You heard news of the place blowing up. You quickly made your way there only to find them gone. Your poor sweet Bubba.

Nubbins: You sighed once you were told. Your poor idiot met his fate.

Chop-Top: Similar to Bubba he was blown up as well. You cried for days over it.

Tex: You were hurt trying to find Tex. You saw him fighting the perpetrator. Your eyes widened  once they pulled a lighter out. You screamed his name as they threw it onto him causing him to burst into flames. By the time you got to him it was too late.

Brahms: You came home to find him bleeding out. You rushed him to the hospital but it was too late. You rested your head onto his chest and cried.

John: You were sitting at home when you got a call from Hoffman. "Yes?" You felt your heart shatter as he announced the death of John. "I.. I understand." You hung up and began to cry. Later on Mark stopped by and handed you a box. Once he left you opened it. You found an envelope and another object. You opened the envelope and read it.

My dear (y/n). If you are reading this then I am gone. I am sorry I'm longer here. However life goes on, I've taught you this very well. I have left you a gift. Use it wisely.

Sincerely John Kramer.

You kissed the letter and reached into the box. You pulled out the object and smiled to yourself. The first trap you have ever witnessed. The reverse bear trap.