They find you sleeping

Michael: Drenched in blood Michael took a shower. Once finished he went searching for you. He saw your figure on the couch and walked over. You were curled up asleep. He found a blanket and placed it over you.

Bo: He got home from "work" and looked for you. He saw you asleep in bed and smiled. He placed a kiss onto your cheek then went to go make dinner.

Vincent: He found you asleep on the couch. He memorized the scene and later on painted it. Suprisingly very detailed.

Lester: You and him were on a long road trip. He looked over to see you sleeping. He smiled to himself and continued on.

Hannibal: It was a particular long evening and he came home. He went into the shared bedroom and saw you spread out in the sheets. He admired you then went to start on dinner.

Billy Loomis: You were passed out on your school desk. He found it adorable.

Stu: You were sleeping in the back room of the video store. Stu fangirled over the sight.

Billy + Stu: You were exhausted and fell asleep on the two. They stayed still for you to rest.

Thomas: Luda worked you hard that day so you were exhausted. You fell asleep in the bed. Thomas petted your head then left.

Bubba: He saw you asleep in bed. He tilted his head wondering why you were sleeping at 2 in the afternoon.

Nubbins: You had leaned your head onto his shoulder. He smiled at your sleeping face and nuzzled into your neck.

Chop-Top: He'll cover you in a blanket.

Tex:He will cover you in a blanket and smother your face with kisses.

Brahms: He'll just watch as you sleep.

Jason: It fascinates him how much the living depends on sleep.

Billy Lenz: He will cuddle up with you. You're too cute for him.

Chucky: He'll place a kiss on your cheek and leave.

John: You were sleeping on the couch when John walked in. He wrapped the blanket around you.

Amanda: She watched your chest rise and fall. You were asleep in the room.

Mark: He noticed you asleep in the office chair. He took his coat off and placed it onto you.

Logan: Once home he looked for you. Melissa was asleep, the dishes were cleaned, plus a plate was out for him to eat. After a while he walked in his room to see you curled up. He tucked you in and kissed your nose.