《15》 Stronger

cover art by h0pe.lez

.

.

.

.

.

"This isn't funny...stop laughing,"

Gojo was holding onto his stomach, leaning over at the matt walls of the dojo. Haru was annoyed, teeth grinding as her eyes were shut tightly. She was trembling with furry.

Yuji stood there confused, blinking between the two adults. Poor boy did not understand what was going on. 

Gojo quickly arrived at the moment she called in. He couldn't believe the words that Haru said to him on the other line. But when he came in and saw it for himself...he burst out laughing.

"Is it true Yuji??" Gojo mutters between laughs, "That Sukuna did not come out..."

Yuji nods, "Ah! Y-yeah!! Strangely he didn't take over me," He was genuinely confused.

"I wonder why..." Gojo looked over at Haru, soon bursting into laughter when he saw her annoyed expression.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" She rages.

"To think that even the King of Curses is terrified...you're so scary Haruka~" Gojo covers his mouth as if what he was saying was scandalous.

"He's not stupid I'll tell ya that," Haru irks, somewhat irritated at his commentary. He had a way with words to piss her off.

Yuji blinks, raising his hand up, "Um... I'm confused...what's going on??"

She gazes at the younger student with a frown, "Satoru what exactly did you tell him?" She looks back at the sorcerer, knowing well the answer that she's gonna get.

"Not much~ I've been busy doing other things!" He says nonchalantly, smiling.

'THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU GIVE HIM A MISSION IF HE'S A NEWBIE...!!??'

Haru holds back her raging thoughts, doing the deep breathing exercise she found online to prevent stress. It somewhat worked. She lets out a sigh, "Where to even start..."

"Listen here, kid!!" Haru jabs a finger at herself, "I come from a family with abilities to control Curses at will, it doesn't matter what type of Curse it is, I can control it,"

Yuji is amazed by her ability. He couldn't believe such a person existed.

"Ahh! I get it now!! That's why you wanted Sukuna to be out!" He gasps in realization.

"Yes...that way I could put him under a Curse Contract," She clicks her tongue, muttering, "But the bastard was smart not to come out," 

"But it's good news, it proves that you can actually control him despite his status," Gojo smiles, brushing his arm over Haru's shoulder. Surprisingly she doesn't push him away.

'To think that he won't even dare to show himself to her...Haruka is amazing~' Gojo grins to himself, recalling the first time he meet the Curse he faced off. Sukuna even expressed himself openly about how he wanted to kill him. But now...the bastard did not show his face.

"Wow~! You're like a God!! Unstoppable!" Yuji gushes, a blush covering his cheeks as his eyes twinkle. Gojo follows pursuit, now beside Yuji with an equal reaction, "Right~ Isn't she just awesome~?"

Haru deapans at the two, not used to being complimented like this, "That's...a little too much..."

She tries to ignore their gushing faces, "Well, there's nothing for us left to do but wait..."