《24》Andō's Will

《24》Andō's Will

cover art by h0pe.lez

(!!SLIGHT NSFW...some parts are suggestive!!)

.

.

.

.

.

Various cars were parked near the cliff of the mountains. Police officers were wrapping yellow tape around some trees that were near the crime scene. Hiruma and the older officer watch as this is unfolding. He felt skeptical, these people came from Tokyo.

A detective in charge began to ask them questions while his assistant took pictures of the dismembered bodies.

"Is this how you found them?" The Detective asked the two, a notepad in hand as he observed them. Every detail mattered.

"Yeah, Mrs. Tadano reported the incident," The older officer says, "The one that might know what happened is that little girl she found here with the bodies..."

The detective stops writing down, a frown on his face, "A little girl?"

"Haruka..." Hiruma clarifies, "Though...I don't think she's willing to talk right now---"

The detective shrugs, "---Well, we need her to speak one way or another. If she knows what happened to those boys, then we will be able to close this case,"

Hiruma frowns, not liking the idea of forcing the little girl to speak. She looked traumatized from whatever happened, and forcing her to speak wouldn't do her any good. The older officer noticed Hiruma's expression, and read through him. He quickly places a hand over his shoulder, stopping Hiruma from speaking what's on his mind.

The older officer shakes his head, making Hiruma scowl. And even before he can speak out when the detective and his helper make their way down the mountain to speak to Haruka. Hiruma turns to the older officer, his expression one of disbelief.

"...are they seriously going to force that girl to speak? Why do they need to rush the case?" Hiruma looks around, seeing people coming in, they all wear a similar black suit. He felt eerie by all of this.

"It's best if we don't meddle in this case any longer...let them handle it," The older officer sighs, reaching over to pull Hiruma closer.

"You do not speak of this case to anyone...unless you want to lose your job. Got that kid?"

Hiruma gasps, "Wha---"

Just then, the strange people in black suits come up to them, a woman smiling eerily at them.

"Apologies, but we would like to close off this area further here. So...if you don't mind leaving," There was no need for Hiruma and the older officer to ask why, especially when they all were glowering down at them. And so, nothing else was left to do but to leave this case in charge of the strange people known as Jujutsu Sorcerers.