What if...? (SPECIAL ONE SHOT)

What if...the Ando Clan did not die out?

This will be a special one-shot, an alternative universe where Haru and the rest of the JUJUTSU KAISEN cast meet in different circumstances. 

Welcome...and enjoy this short story~

- VV

_________

****(CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM MANGA)****

__________

The Andō. A prosperous Clan. Every sorcerer and Curse feared them for their influential Heir. 

The King's Eyes were no doubt a symbol of their power. And many Jujutsu Clans wished to shield themselves under their wings of glory. But not anyone can prove worthy to stand beside them. 

Since the Andō disliked such approaches. 

Their blessings continued forth through many years, and their influences in both the world and Jujutsu world strived. Followed by other Jujutsu families such as Gojo and Zen'In.

Then...a boy named Gojo Satoru was born and inherited the family's strongest techniques. Six Eyes and Limitless. With this, all hope began to blind the Gojo Clan, who believed that they could stand on par with the prestigious Andō. Especially after a marriage occurred between one of the members of Andō and Zen'In, Kana Andō and Taiki Zen'In. 

A year after Gojo Satoru's birth... an heiress is born in the Andō. A girl born in the marriage of Kana and Taiki. 

Her name is Haruka Andō.

The first girl ever to be inherited the technique since all of the previous users were male. This sparked a commotion through the Jujutsu World. 

The Gojo were quick to act upon the news, quickly sending an envoy to propose an arranged marriage between their heirs along with the offer of an alliance. 

The parents of the girl quickly refused the offer. But that did not stop them, not at all. The Gojo would continue to offer the marriage as the two young heirs grew. So it wasn't old news when every servant and elder constantly pressured Gojo Satoru to court the heiress. And this only irritated the spoiled boy as he grew older.

And now here he was, age 17. He attended Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, a high school dedicated to Jujutsu Sorcerers. He tagged along with two of his classmates, Getou Suguru and Ieri Shoko. Thinking that this school was his exit from his pestering Clan, he soon came to regret those thoughts when the girl he is meant to wed, joined the school. 

'You've got to be kidding me...' Satoru clicks his tongue, tapping his foot on the wooden flooring. His best friend, Getou Suguru, peers over at him knowingly. Shoko sat apart, though clearly seeing that her classmate was irritated, a rare factor since he was always arrogant.