AA (1)

On a bus to a city, a pair of twins slept on their seats, they've been traveling for a long while now. The oldest one woke up, slowly opening his eyes and sitting properly on his seat, looking outside of the window.

Where did we end up?

A yawn came from his mouth, he stretched his arms and put the left one on the window, resting his head on it. He noticed on the window's reflection that his hair was a bit messy. He fixed his blonde hair and made a finger gun with the fingers on his right hand. His eyes fixed on the view outside, a big forest filled with pine trees. A sign called his attention, Welcome to Zero Gravity.

"Zero Gravity?" he thought, smiling a bit. "Sounds like a nice place to stay."

A second yawning sound made him turn around, it came from his younger brother who just woke up by his side. "Bill?" the younger one called, rubbing his eyes and blinking twice. "Where are we?"

"Zero Gravity." Bill said. "I think we arrived, Will."

"You think?" Will asked.

"This city looks nice." Bill said. "Look outside!"

Will sat properly on his seat and looked outside. "It kinda looks like a country city." Will said.

"A perfect place to restart out lives!" Bill said.

"I guess so. . ." Will said.

"I wonder if we can find something interesting here, like ghosts." Bill said.

"I hope we don't." Will said, showing some fear.

"Oh, c'mon little bro." Bill put his arm around Will's shoulders and pulled him closer. "You know I'm here to protect you."

Will looked away from his brother, still not convinced that ghost hunting was a good idea at all.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The bus stopped. The twins hopped out and headed inside of the city and looking for one thing only, a new place to stay.

"So, where will we stay?" Will asked.

"I don't know." Bill shrugged. "But I'm sure we can find a place soon! A cheap one, of course."

"I hope we don't end up in trouble. . . again." Will said.

"C'mon, I'm not that troublemaking." Bill said.

"Sure you're not. . ." Will whispered to himself.

"Heyo, what's that?" Bill asked.

Will looked at the same direction his brother was looking. "It's a crowd, Bill." Will answered.

"Wait a minute, those people were in the bus with us!" Bill said. "Why is everyone gathering together like that?"

"I don't know, maybe we should—" Will paused, seeing his brother approach the crowd. "Alright, let's follow them and check it out. . ."

Will went after his brother, they made their way to the centre of the crowd, were a man in an orange sleeveless blazer and a pair of dark grey pants, he carried an umbrella with him. "It's with a great energy that I welcome all of you into the amazing town of wonders that is Zero Gravity!" he shouted, with enthusiasm in the last two words.

A lot of claps were heard, Bill and Will kept still, unsure of how they should react. "With that being said, enjoy your stay!" the man said.

The crowd parted ways, the man kept a bright smile on his face, that soon faded when he noticed the pair of twins alone with no adults around. He approached the two. "Hey there, kids."

Will stayed besides his brother, holding his arm and hiding a bit behind him. "H—Hi. . ."

"Hey there." Bill said.

"What are your names?" the man asked.

"The name's Bill Cipher, the scared kid behind me is my twin brother Will." Bill said.

Will waved at the man, who reached out to Bill. "It's wonderful meeting you kids! I'm Soos Ramirez, mayor of this town!"

Bill shook his hand with a grin. "Nice meeting you too. . ." He eyed him up and down, seeing a question mark on his hat and one in each pair of the glasses on his neck. "Question Mark."

"What brings you into town?" Soos asked.

"We're going to live here now." Bill said.

Soos showed a concerned look. "Alone?" Soos asked. "How old are you?"

Bill did his best to not lose the smile on his face. Will already expected a question like that, they couldn't trick anyone, they looked their age. "It's not important." Bill said.

"Fifteen." Will muttered, both Bill and Will heard him.

"Will!" Bill scolded.

"He asked! I'm sorry!" Will said, putting his arms in front of his face in parallel lines.

"Are you two okay?" Soos asked.

That question made the two surprised, they looked at Soos with an unexpected look. "If you came here on your own to live here something bad must've happened." Soos said. "You can count on me to help!"

"Wait, really?" Bill asked.

"Yeah!" Soos made a finger gun with his hand. "I'm everyone's dude."

Bill let out a small chuckle. "Alright, Question Mark."

"We can tell you what happened another time. . ." Will said.

"If you're comfortable with opening up to me, I promise I'll be of great help to you both." Soos said.

"We're glad to hear that." Bill said.

"Help!" someone shouted. "Someone please, help me and my daughter!"

"Well, duty calls me." Soos pulled his hat up. "See ya later, kids."

He put his hat back and went towards the person that called for help, Bill and Will stood there, watching him leave. "I guess we're lucky." Bill said.

"M—Maybe. . ." Will muttered.

"Welp, time to find a house!" Bill said.

The two turned back and left that spot, side by side, Will still holding his brother's arm and Bill keeping his grin.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A man in red clothes watched the city with a sun staff, he smiled a bit at the sight of Soos helping a citizen. "The mayor of town, always doin' great, aren't you Soos?" the man asked.

He let out a hum, changing the view to the pair of twins, who walked together, chatting about something. "The blonde one. . ." the man muttered. "Why does he look familiar?"

When he looked at the symbol on the shirt Bill wore, he realised why there was similarity, nervousness filled his head. "This is bad."