LW (7)

"Gideon." Bill cleansed his fists. "Give me back my brother right now."

Gideon stepped back. That was actually the first time he had heard this tone coming from Bill.

"I didn't do anything!" Gideon said.

"Gideon, why?" Dipper asked with his hand over his face.

The look of disappointment in Dipper's face was what really scared Gideon, he looked up at the man.

"I'm sorry! I just had to- I-" Gideon sighed. "I'm sorry."

A giggle from behind annoyed him.

"How adorable, little Gideon is afraid his teacher is mad at him." Calisto teased.

"I'm not mad," Dipper said with a low and steady voice.

"But you're disappointed?" Gideon asked.

"Yes."

"But that's worse!"

"Calisto, release my niece and the kid." Stan demanded.

Calisto rolled her eyes. "Fine," she snapped her fingers. "You're no fun."

A hole appeared above them, Mabel and Will fell down straight into the wooden floor. Mabel blinked multiple times, perplexed, in shock. "Woah," she blinked again. "That was so fun!"

"N-No it wasn't. . ." Will said, shaking.

Bill ran to Will and hugged him. "Are you okay?!"

Will hugged him back slowly and shook his head. "No. . ."

"You're both wet- where did you two end up?" Dipper asked.

"The witch send us to a foggy place! Then to a watery place, then to a freezing place, then to a waterfall! It was a huge waterfall! We fell down the waterfall!" Mabel said. "Where is she, by the way?"

"Behind you, darling."

Mabel turned around, smiled and waved. "Hi Calisto!"

"Hello, sugar." Calisto turned to Dipper. "What about you? Won't you greet you're Great Aunt?"

Dipper avoided eye contact. "Ex Great Aunt, you're not dating Grunkle Stan anymore."

Bill blinked and turned to Stan. "Hold up, you two were a thing?"

"Yes, haven't I mentioned?" Stan replied, then asked.

"Not that I remember," Bill smiled. "And my memory's the size of a fish, so. . . Yeah, very small."

"Not all fish are small-"

"Don't waste your time, Dipper," Gideon glared sideways at Bill. "When demons lose their power they become dumb."

Bill glared back. "Excuse me?"

Stan smiled. "Children fight! Ford, where's the camera?"

"Stan, no." Ford reprimanded. "Gideon, don't start, you are the one in trouble."

Mabel looked confused.

"What did he do?" Mabel asked.

The moment Will noticed Gideon was there, he did his best to hide behind Mabel and his brother. Dipper looked at Gideon with a neutral expression.

"He 'hired' the witch to send those monsters to the lake." Dipper explained. "And I hope there is a very justifiable reason that you did this, because we wasted our time thinking this was a serious manner when we could have been dealing with things that are actually serious, like what you believe should be dealt with!"