LW (6)

That stupid witch!

When he asked her to watch over the twins, he never said to trap the beauty that is Mabel Pines, Guardian of Balance, and the sweet angel that is Will, in another realm! If anything, she should've trapped Bill, the actual demon! And Dipper too, if possible, he's creepy when he's mad.

People would judge the decision of making a deal with the sea witch for a "silly" reason — or for any reason at all, it's Calisto, for Axolotl's sake — but he didn't care. Gideon had better things to worry about then someone's judgment on his choices. He sighed, watching the smoke in front of him in the shape of the ship with Ford, Stan, Dipper and Bill inside. He didn't want to be scolded today, neither to fully explain his reasoning. Although they'd probably would understand, the Pines are too nice, too merciful.

Especially with humans.

Mostly the young ones.

That was probably (almost sure) the reason Gideon slid with some bad choices and actions he did in the past.

A knocked on the door startled him. He made the smoke disappear and pretended to be looking at the mirror while brushing his already-perfect gelled hair. He put the staff aside and smiled. "You can come in."

The door was opened. He saw his mother on the door through the mirror's reflection. "Hey, son," she said. "What do you want for lunch?"

Gideon turned his head to the door (something he didn't usually do when he was interrupted, not even when it was his father). "Can you make lasagna?"

His mother smiled a bit. "Of course, honey," she replied. "Sorry if I interrupted."

"It's okay." Gideon said with a smile.

The mother left and closed the door behind. Gideon sighed and turned to his staff. Well, his mother was distracted, his father was out. Perfect time to leave. He took the staff and used it to teleport, making sure he wasn't followed by tracking the magic around him and keeping the mind-reading activated. He walked inside a cave and heard a low humming, the voice of a sweet grandmother echoing in the air. He knew that voice, that was her. He followed the sound of the humming while looking behind him from time to time to see if the Pines or someone else would end up appearing and see him. He did not want that to happen.

An old lady was sitting on a chair, Calisto, or whatever her full name was — Gideon did not remember — used her nail to mix something (probably soup) on a bowl. Gideon almost frowned at seeing her use her own hands to mess with what he was sure of being food. He closed his eyes and shook his head, ignoring the scene and walking towards her with his usual smile on his face. Calisto noticed his presence the moment he entered the cave, she giggled.

"Well, hello again, Lord."

"Hello, Sea Witch." Gideon said in the same tone as hers.

She turned her head to him. "What brings you back so soon?"

"You know why I'm here." Gideon's tone got sharper, his smiling face was starting to not match his voice.

The witch laughed. "You think all witches read minds? That's a stereotype."

Gideon rolled his eyes. "Mabel and William."

The witch put a hand on her chin, thinking. "Oh," she let out after a second. "Your crushes."

Gideon blushed and looked away. "Yes, them," he admitted with embarrassment but no hesitation. "Where did you trap them and why?"