RAW (8)

Bill spied on the corners, seeing no signals of Dipper around, he ran back to where he came from and got lost sometimes, but found the way out of the maze. Dipper caught up with him and tried calling him, but Bill ignored him and just ran away. He crawled inside of the hole and closed the metal door. Bill hid the journal inside of his jacket and started crawling back to his room, a wide victorious smile on his face. As he reached the other side, he crawled out of the hole and closed it, he pushed the wardrobe in front of it to hide the hole.

Bill knew that wouldn't be the first time he would meet Dipper, and he would surely not be alone the next time, but he didn't care.

He would be prepared.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Another day of Will's date came, he was nervous, fixing his bowtie multiple times even if it was already fixed. Bill glanced at his twin.

"What's getting you so nervous?" Bill asked.

"He's taking me to a palace, Bill!" Will said, finally letting go of the tie. "It will be filled with fancy people! I don't want them talking badly about me!"

Bill hummed in agreement, with a small sarcasm. "Let me guess, you want me to change too?"

Will told Bill that he could come along, and Bill was bored, so he decided it would be fun to hop along with his brother on this dance he was going to.

"It would be nice if you did. But you couldn't care less, could you?" Will turned to his brother.

Bill let out a loud single laugh. "You're right, I don't care!"

"Wish I had that confidence." Will thought, turning back to the mirror. "What time is it?"

Bill looked at the clock on his wrist. "It's six thirty P.M."

Will froze with his mouth opened, filled with panic. "We're gonna be late!"

"Woah, calm down!" Bill said, standing up from the couch. "It's not too far from here, is it?"

"I don't know! I'm pretty sure it-"

"What's up?"

The two looked at the woman that just appeared at their opened window, that was Wendy. "Hey, spirit!" Bill waved at her.

"Hey." Wendy said.

"Hi Wendy." Will said. "What are you doing here?"

"Gideon told me he forgot to tell you where the palace was, so I came to take you there." Wendy said.

Will ran towards her and have her a tight hug. "Thank you! You're my hero!"

Wendy chuckled a bit, tapping Will's back. "No problem, kid."

"Will, don't hug too tight, you might ruin your hair!" Bill said.

Will let go of the hug, Wendy turned her back to the twins. "Hop on! We're going fast."

"Is it too fast?" Will asked.

"Probably." Wendy said. "The faster we go the faster we arrive."

Will was a bit hesitant, Bill immediately went towards Wendy and hopped on her back, Will took a deep breath and hopped on her back as well. Wendy jumped out of the window. "Hold on tight!" the twins held her tight, she ran in a speed of a cheetah towards the palace.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Will felt dizzy and almost threw up, Bill screamed in excitement the entire way there. Wendy stopped at the entrance of a huge palace. Lowering herself a bit.

Bill got down, Will followed him. "That was the best experience in my entire life! Can we do that again?"

"No!" Will exclaimed.

"Maybe another day." Wendy said, lowering herself.

Will held his brother's shoulder, slowly recovering himself. Bill laughed at his brother and put an arm around his back, tapping his shoulder. "C'mon, bro, your date is waiting you."

"Right. . ." Will said, still dizzy.

Bill looked up to the palace, there was a pentagram with a star and eye symbol at the top of the palace, the same he saw at the Tent of Telepathy. A flashback came to his head, but he had never seen that before, except for when he first stared at that symbol.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A bouffant boy performed on a stage. The image soon changed to the same boy talking to a yellow floating triangle with an eye.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bill had seen that triangle before.

He always dreamed of being that triangle.

Bill looked down, trying to ignore the image that just flashed in his head. "Stupid deja vus." Bill thought. "Why do they keep happening?" he paused, remembering what Dipper said to him at the cave when he had a flashback, that boy in a bouffant was together with a group, some familiar, some not. "That was you" Dipper told him.

"That was you. . ." Bill repeated to himself.

"Bill? Are you okay?" Will asked.

Bill looked up to his brother. "Yeah! I'm fine! Where's Gideon by the way?"

"Over here."

The twins looked at the white palace's entrance, Gideon stood there with his hands behind his back, a soft smile on his face, Will rushed towards Gideon and the two hugged, once they let go of the hug Gideon finally stopped to look at Will.

"Wow, you look. . . Perfect." Gideon said.

Will's cheeks turned a bit red. "Do I?"

"Yes, perfect." Gideon held one of Will's hands. "Like a perfect king."

Gideon leaned down and kissed Will's hand, Will looked away in embarrassment. Bill passed through them waving at Will. "Okay, be cheesy, have a good dance, bye!" Bill went inside of the palace and left the two staring at him. They stared back at each other and laughed a bit.

"Brothers, am I right?" Will asked.

"Of course." Gideon said.

The two made their way inside of the palace. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Me? No, I don't." Gideon said. "But I'm quite familiar with a couple of people who do."

"You're familiar with the entire town." Will said.

Gideon giggled a bit. "I guess you're right." he kept holding Will's hand, and touched his shoulder with the other. "Shall we dance?"

Will nod with a shy smile on his face. Gideon led the two to the dance together, the night had started well.