RAW (9)

The dance was over, the twins made their way back to the shack, Bill was happy that his brother was being all adorable around someone, he had never seen Will that excited, that jumpy, that happy.

"And we're going to a restaurant tomorrow." Will said.

"Glad your dates are going well." Bill said.

Will stopped, a nervous look on his face. "I don't think we're actually dating. . . I mean, we're trying it out."

Bill looked at his brother. "Hold on, what?"

"He's cool, and everything, but nothing bloomed yet. . . Maybe if we keep hanging out then-"

"So you're telling me that you're not going on dates with him because you like him that way?" Bill asked. "That's not cool, Will."

"It's not like that, Bill!" Will said. "We just had a lot of fun together, and he treats me nice, I just wanted to give him a chance and-"

"You're going out with him just for the fun? That's even worse!" Bill said. "Bro, you're playing with his heart."

Will lowered his head. "I'm. . . Sorry."

"You don't need to apologise to me, it's to him." Bill said.

"But I-"

"No buts!" Bill said. "It's wrong to play with someone's heart."

"I know. . ." Will said. "But I don't know how to tell him, I don't want to hurt his feelings. . ."

The two shared a look. Bill closed his eyes and sighed. "Alright, if you can't do it then I'll do it for you."

"Wait, really?" Will asked. Bill nodded. Will hugged his brother. "Thank you! And I'm sorry I'm making you do this! I'm sorry I'm being a coward!"

"Alright, you're welcome." Bill hugged his brother back. "You owe me this." he added. "And don't do that next time."

"Alright, I won't. . ." Will said.

"Good." Bill said.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Gideon waited for Will at a table alone, his eyes were on the menu, he was quite anxious but managed to hide it well. Soon he was approached by someone, he lowered the menu, surprised by who it was.

"Ah, Bill Cipher, how are you doing?" Gideon asked.

"I'm fine." Bill said. "And you?"

"I'm doing great, very great." Gideon said. "How can I help you? And. . ." he looked at the sides. "Where is Will?"

"He's not coming." Bill said.

Gideon looked surprised, silent for some seconds. "What?"

"You heard me right," Bill said. "Will's not coming." he repeated. "Look, the problem's not you, it's just my brother doesn't like you that way. He was hanging out with you for the fun, not for the love, we talked it out and he thought it was better to tell you the truth."

Gideon put his elbows on the table, crossing his fingers together and leaning a bit closer to his hand. "So what you're saying is. . . You've come between us?"

Bill raised an eyebrow. "That's not what I said. I said that-"

"I heard you the first time." Gideon said, smiling calmly as usual. "It's alright, I get it."

"Great!" Bill said. "See ya!"

Bill turned to leave, Gideon watching his every step, his smile immediately disappeared once Bill left through the door. "See you very soon, Cipher."

Will walked in circles, mumbling to himself and anxiously waiting for Bill. He saw Bill leaving intact and alright, a relieved expression appeared on his face. He jumped on Bill to hug him tight, Bill hugged him back.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Will said. "He didn't try anything, did he?"

"Pfft, c'mon Will, he's a fake!" Bill said. "What could he possibly do to me?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Gideon read a book on his hands, a red book with a golden hand on the cover, a number two on it. That was the second journal. He glanced at the pages with a serious expression, one he never wore before. He closed his eyes and saw a vision, the twins together at the top of a cliff that could watch all of the city, a mysterious man was besides them, he held a mischievous grin. Dipper was bleeding on the ground, Mabel screamed and cried holding her brother's cap, her skin being covered with a yellow galaxy.

His eyes snapped open with a big force, tears rolled down his cheeks, he wiped them out and slammed the journal closed, putting it on his dressing table and standing up, staring at a picture at the wall, a picture of the Pines twins. He approached the picture and passed his finger on Mabel's image. "My queen. . . He wants to hurt you, he wants to hurt his own brother, he will hurt all of us! But worry not. . ." he grinned. "I'll deal with him. I promise you."

"Gideon, are you okay?" Bud asked on the door.

"What do you want?" Gideon asked, coldly.

"I came to check on you, the door was glowing with your magic." Bud said.

"Oh, was it really?" Gideon asked, smiling again. He turned to his father. "My apologies, I just had a vision. . ."

"And how was it like this time?" Bud asked.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you yet." Gideon said. "But there's no need to worry, this is something I can deal with myself."

"So you don't want me to call the Guardians of Balance?" Bud asked.

"That's not necessary for now." Gideon turned his head to a picture of the Cipher twins. "I have it all under control."

Bud shrugged. "If you say so." he grabbed the doorknob. "If you need something, just call me!" Bud left the room and closed the door behind.

Gideon kept his eyes focused on the picture, his eyes glowed and a knife flew towards it, hitting the image of Bill's head, a short smile was formed on his face. "I'll save you from that demon." Gideon approached the picture and picked it up, passing a hand on Will's image. "I promise you."