RAW (11)

The branches helped Bill down, him and Wendy glared at Gideon. Will struggled to free himself from Gideon's magic.

"Get away from my brother!" Bill shouted.

"Gideon, stop this madness right now!" Wendy ordered.

"Madness?" Gideon asked. "You say this is madness?" he chuckled a bit. "C'mon, Wendy, you know the truth! You know who Bill Cipher really is!"

"Was," Wendy said. "He's not a demon, he's just a kid!"

"I had a vision today." Gideon said. "He will bring the guardians' downfall!"

"What are you talking about?" Wendy asked.

"Weirdomachy." Gideon said.

Wendy's eyes widened, Bill rushed to his brother but was forced to stay still on the same spot. "Let my brother and I go, Gideon!" Will shouted in panic.

"I'm sorry, my little blueberry, but I'm afraid I can't." Gideon said, looking at him sideways. "I need to get rid of this evil."

An axe hit the ground. Gideon stared blankly at Wendy, who held the axe as she glared at him. "Gideon Charles Gleeful, let them go right, now! I don't want to hurt you, but I will if necessary!"

"I'm not letting Bill destroy us all!" Gideon said.

"I don't want to destroy anyone!" Bill said. "I'm just trying to live a happy life!"

"G—Gideon!" Will cried, literally. Gideon turned to Will. "Please. . . Let us go! Leave my brother alone!"

"But my blueberry. . ." Gideon caressed a Will's cheek with a finger, then wiped away his tear with his thumb. "He's manipulating you! He separated us. . . He's evil!"

"Separated us?" Will asked, tears still rolling down his face. "Gideon, I asked him to go for me because I'm a coward!"

Gideon looked surprised, holding his staff tightly. "What. . .?"

"I'm sorry, I should've said it myself." Will closed his eyes. "I don't like you, Gideon." he opened them, looking at the ground. "Not like that. . . I tried, I really wanted to, but nothing bloomed. I didn't want to hurt you and I got carried away with our fun together. . . I'm sorry."

Gideon let go of him, accidentally Bill as well. He instinctually retreated a bit. "Is he. . . Manipulating you?"

"What?" Will asked.

"Did he threaten you to say those things?" Gideon asked, almost stepping closer to Will.

"Gideon, put the staff down and come with me." Wendy said. "You know the truth, he was just confused, let them go now."

"You don't need to kill me because you think I got in your way! I never did!" Bill said. "I just did a favour for my brother!"

"This is not just about that." Gideon stated, looking down. "But this time. . ." he turned to Bill and ran towards him. "I'll be the one doing us a favour!"

Gideon jumped on Bill, breaking the window as the two fell down a cliff. Will and Wendy ran towards the window. "Bill!" Will shouted.

Bill punched Gideon's face. Gideon punched him back and tried to reach his neck, but Bill managed to get on Gideon's back and twisted his arm. Gideon let out a pained sound, he hit his feet on Bill's stomach, making Bill let go of his arm. Bill was about to punch when he realised the two were almost hitting the ground. Gideon tried to reach his staff, but he had let go of it when he jumped on Bill.

This was their end.

Gideon screamed as he almost hit the ground, the two closed their eyes tightly and accidentally hugged each other. But instead of falling down. . .

They started to float.

Bill opened one of his eyes, being forced to separate from Gideon, then released safely on the grass. The two looked up, seeing Will holding Gideon's staff, floating with it.

"Will! My hero!" Bill thought.

"Wh—What's wrong with me?" Will mumbled in a question. An image came to his head, a pair of girls on the floor. It changed to a pair of boys on the same spot with the exact same expressions as the girls. All of them seemed familiar, but at the same time, they weren't. His sclera turned blue, he started to lose control. "Who—Who are they? What's going on with me?"

Blue flames appeared on his hands, he gasped feeling a small pain, Gideon and Bill looked up in worry. "Will!" the two shouted at the same time.

Wendy jumped and grabbed Will, hugging him. The flames spread through Will's arms making him let out a pained cry. He didn't seem to know it was Wendy, he tried to free himself. "Let me go. . . Let me out!" Will saw chains around his whole body, trying to break free from them, crying once more. "No. . . Please. . . Let me go!"

"Shhhh. . . Calm down." Wendy spoke softly. "Let it go free."

She managed to take the staff from his hand, his sclera turned back to normal and the fire disappeared from his arms. He fell on Wendy's chest, getting unconscious slowly. The two slowly came back down, Bill ran towards Will and Wendy, holding his brother.

"Is he okay?! What was that?!" Bill asked.

Wendy looked at Gideon, his face was pale, filled with shock and horror. "It can't be. . ." he whispered. "Will can't be. . ."

She threw his staff aside and picked up Bill, running away with the two in her arms. Gideon quickly ran to his staff, grabbing it tightly like it was a missing family member, he turned to the red gem in it. "Please tell me that wasn't him. . ." He shook his staff uncontrollably. "Tell me he's not like Bill!"

An image appeared on Gideon's head, a blue triangle in chains, crying in pain, a white haired boy and a blonde girl stood in front of him, trying to help, a pair of brunettes stood behind him, holding the other side of the chains. Gideon looked surprised at his staff. A name echoed on his head. William Cipher.

"He's. . . Also a demon." Gideon mumbled. "But he's nice, he can't be—"

He stopped. "I see. . . Will was a good version of Bill, wasn't he?"

No response.

"I get it now." Gideon slowly stood up, still hugging the staff. "He was tricked by bad humans, and now. . . He's being tricked by a bad demon," he lowered his voice. "How come I never knew of him before. . .?"

"Because he's not from Gravity Falls."

Gideon looked behind him. He saw a tall man standing there with a serious expression. "Dipper. . ."