AA (6)

Screams, many people screamed, begging for help, those screams made a certain person, no, a certain triangle demon happy. The natives prayed for someone to free them from the demons, but no one came, no magic could help them. The demon laughed, maniacally, knowing that the natives couldn't stop him, he was in control. Or that's what he thought.

Shocked and maybe terrified expression came from the natives, but the demon knew they weren't looking at him, they were looking above him. The demon turned around, seeing a giant galaxy blue pine tree with two mouths in each triangle of the pine tree, it had sharp teeth and six arms with two legs. On their hands was a sword made of pink lightnings, with a single cut and a roar, the demon was thrown on the ground. The demon summoned his chains, but nothing made a single hit on that pine tree.  A fight stood between the demon and the pine tree. The demon turned into a red pyramid with yellow arms, yet it didn't reach half of the height of the pine tree he was fighting against.

Chains were summoned, fire attacked, the sword swinged destroying all of the chains, his arms grabbed the demon, making him fall on the ground, the pine tree stabbed the demon with the sword, pushing it deeper inside of him, his pupils turning red, his mouths turning into smiles. That pine tree was too strong against him. He had never seen that power, he had never seen that kind of creature, he had never seen. . .

Those blue and pink eyes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bill woke up, terrified. He put his hands on his chest, desperately, breathing slowly, his eyes widened and filled with fear. "It was just a nightmare. . .?" Bill asked, in his thoughts.

His breath slowly recovered, no wounds on him, it was nothing bad, just a bad dream, another bad dream. "Why?" Bill thought. "Why are those dreams always with me being that triangle thing?"

He put his his legs together and put his hands on his hair, grabbing it tight as he rested his forehead on his knees, letting out a low groan. Bill hated having those kinds of dreams, every night was something new, but most of times it was the same dream, he had those dreams at least twice a week. "I guess I got a new one." Bill mumbled.

"Bill. . .?" Will called, rubbing his eyes and sitting down on his bed. "Why are you awake? It's four in the morning. . ."

"Why are you awake?" Bill asked.

". . .I asked first." Will said.

"I had a bad dream." Bill said. "You?"

Will looked away. "Something bit me." he lied. "I think there's a bug in our room."

Bill ended up laughing a bit. "Just kill it." Bill said.

"What— No!" Will said. "The poor bug doesn't need to die."

"What if it's poisonous?" Bill asked.

". . .I need a doctor, now!" Will said, terrified.

"Chill, I'm joking!" Bill said. "It's probably just a mosquito."

"I hope so. . ." Will mumbled.

"Let's go back to sleep, alright?" Bill asked.

He turned to the side and laid back on his bed, Will laid on his bed to the opposite side to his brother, but seconds later he turned back to his brother's direction. "Bill?"

"Hm?" Bill asked, not moving.

"Do you believe in other lives?" Will asked.

A while of silence stood between Bill and his brother after that question. "I don't know." Bill said.

"You don't know?" Will asked.

"We found out the supernatural and magic is real today." Bill said. "But maybe not everything told to be paranormal is actually real."

Will turned to the opposite side seconds later. "I guess you're right, big brother." Will said. "Sorry to disturb you."

"Don't apologise." Bill said. "Let's just sleep, I have to work tomorrow and you need to find a job."

"I hope I'm luckier the next place." Will said.

"I'm sure you will." Bill said.

". . .Did you just make a joke with my name?" Will asked.

Bill laughed for a while, Will put the pillow on his head, Bill smiled. "Good night, bro."

He closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep. Around ten to fifteen seconds passed when Will responded. "Good night, bro." Will said.

End of Episode One