HB (2)

You can call me Melanie Martinez, because I'm back from the dead! Haha! Sorry for the wait, it's not easy being a high schooler with 20+ stories and duties. Well, I hope you enjoy!

~

Knock knock.

"Not it!" Bill exclaimed.

Will sighed and went to the door, opening it. "Oh, hi Wendy,"

At hearing the name, Bill turned his head to the door. "Hey, Spirit!"

"Hi guys," Wendy smiled, a bit nervous. "Um. . . I have an invitation for you."

The twins shared a look.

"The same invitation like the one Gideon almost killed me, or?"

"No— well, maybe?" Wendy said. "It's a dangerous mission, but I promise I won't let you die. We have the best guardians around."

"Are you inviting us to hell?" Will asked.

"No!" Wendy laughed. "I'm inviting you to an adventure."

Bill immediately walked over to her. "I'm listening."

"The guys and I are going to a Ghost Hunting," she said. "You want to hop along?"

Will looked down. "So it is somehow involving hell."

Bill smiled wide. "I'm in!" he turned to Will. "You're in?"

Will blinked and raised his head. "Um, yeah, I guess,"

"Alright, then let's just wait for—"

Beep beep.

"Welp, there they are."

Will tilted his head slightly. "Is the car bigger than before?"

"It is," Wendy said. "Thank Mabel for that."

Mabel?

"Wait, who's hopping along?" Bill asked.

"Let me introduce you to everyone," Wendy took them near the car then knocked on the driver's door. "Hey, Thomps, hop down with everyone, come meet the boys."

She stepped back and the doors opened. Thompson came out of the driver's seat, on the passenger seat was a black haired guy whose fringe swept over one of his eyes, covering it completely. He got out of the car as well, eyeing the Cipher twins up and down.

"Wendy, this is not time for babysitting." he said.

Wendy scoffed. "Robbie, you know well who they are," she turned to the Cipher twins as a pair — a tan skinned man and a blonde man — got out of the car. "Guys, this is Lee and Nate," she pointed at the pair, the blonde waved, and the other hit his belly. The blonde laughed. A purple haired girl with a pink streak got out of the car as well.

"Ms. Tambry?" Will asked, blinking repeatedly.

"Hey," Tambry didn't make eye contact, focused on her phone.

"Thompson, the most responsible one of the group—" Wendy stopped herself. "My bad, the second most responsible one."

"Hi kids." Thompson smiled.

"Hi to you all!" Bill exclaimed.

"Hi," Will smiled shortly, a bit anxious. So many people.

"Robbie, the emo depressed dude of the group."

Robbie turned to her with a frown. "Hey."

Wendy and Bill chuckled, Will stared at him, feeling something odd about the guy. Robbie caught the stare, and Will immediately turned away in embarrassment and anxiety.