Genuine Question

Should I continue this story?

I mean, I'm sure you've read those two episodes because you liked it at least a little bit, but I don't know. . . Are they actually good?

I've been reading some of the original Zero Gravity's creator (Tanosan's) information on her Tumblr and I felt like I've been going out of what she's plotted, but also I like this, but not as much as I liked at first.

Should I stop this story? Should I edit this to make this a bit better or should I just leave it the way it is? This is a genuine question and I actually want answers from you guys, because I don't know if I'm doing anything near the expected. And I'll be honest, the episodes that made me want to start writing this were my idea for the Weirdmageddon, the original concept I came up for Divided Dipper (Double Dipper parallel) and the fact that the only book going really far that I found with this is combined with Fight Falls, it doesn't follow just the ZG timeline (this is not hate towards the books, I like those stories too, but I think the original creator didn't make the Zero Gravity timeline to be combined with Fight Falls during the main plots, maybe after it was all over the universes could collide, but I'm not sure.), so I thought, hey, maybe people will like to read my ideas.

But I don't know, please tell me what you think. Thanks for seeing this, have a nice day/night.