RAW (2)

The lights turned low, Bill and Will knew exactly what that meant.

It's showtime.

"Let's see if this guy is that big of a deal." Bill said.

The crowd stared at the stage, anxiously waiting for something, or someone, to enter, that someone being Gideon. A smoke filled the place, Bill and Will put their arms in front of their faces and covering them with their eyes closed, coughing a bit.

"What the heck?" Bill asked.

The smoke faded half a minute after, at the stage appeared Gideon Gleeful, wearing his grey blazer and his long peacock cape. "Good night, everybody!" Gideon greeted the crowd.

Claps started, he was barely two minutes onstage and the crowd was already happy and impressed, immediately clapping to him.

"No way. . ." Bill said, holding his laugh.

"What?" Will asked.

"He's a child!" Bill said, letting a chuckle escape his mouth. "This is so adorable!"

"Adorable adorable or adorable easy target for bullying?" Will asked.

"I'm so happy that our show is back tonight, I love seeing old and new faces around here." Gideon said.

"This is amazing, this is perfect!" Bill said.

"Bill, please, hold it until we go home. . ." Will pleaded. "We'll end up being mocked by everyone and I don't want people to mess with us again. . ."

Bill sighed. "Alright, little bro, just for you."

"Since tonight we have so many new people, why don't we greet them with a special song?" Gideon asked.

"He's gonna sing? Ha! I wanna see that." Bill mumbled to Will.

"If his singing is anywhere close to yours, I might need to cover my ears." Will mumbled.

"Hey!" Bill weakly punched his brother. "I'm not that bad of a singer."

"Sure," Will said. "But I love you either way, bro, even if you make my ears bleed."

Bill rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Will."

"I decided to do something different from usual." Gideon said. "I'm bringing up here with me a guest from the audience!" Cheers and claps were heard from the crowd again, they surely were excited for that.

"Please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me!" Will thought, crossing his fingers and closing his eyes with his head lowered.

Gideon approached the edge of the stage. "Oh, my sweet doves, bring me the purest of the audience!" He raised his arms and a bunch of doves came out of them, the crowd looked amazed at that, they flew towards the audience.

"I wonder how he did that trick." Bill said.

"They're coming for you, Bill." Will said.

"Are they?" Bill asked. "I don't think they're—"

The doves surrounded the two and flew back to the stage with one of them. He gasped before being taken to the stage by the birds. Gideon looked at the twin that was now being carried by a bunch of doves.

Will.

"Why me?" Will thought.

Gideon and Will made eye contact for a while, Gideon had never seen someone as beautiful since he met his queen, his guardian of balance.

His Mabel.

A familiar feeling hit him, but how could that be? He had never seen that boy before.

But for some reason, he felt like he did.

The doves brought Will down and Gideon stepped back a bit, giving Will some space to stand up. Gideon's surprised look soon shaped into a calm one, with his smile reappearing.

"What's your name?" Gideon asked.

"W—Will. . ." Will said. "Will Cipher. . ."

"It's an honour meeting you. . ." Gideon took Will's hand and leaned a bit down. "Will Cipher."

Gideon gave Will's hand a small kiss, Will looked to the side filled with embarrassment. Gideon noticed it and chuckled a bit. Bill watched the scene at his seat on the audience, arms and legs crossed, his face showing how indignant and annoyed he felt.

"There's no need to be shy," Gideon said. "Tonight your problems are gone, so come on, join me in this song!"

He snapped his fingers and a music started playing, Will looked at all the places around the stage but saw no one playing, neither any speakers.

"Could he be. . .?" Will's thought was interrupted.

"In the Tent of Telepathy, you shall find yourselves at peace, 'cause here you're safe, that I guarantee!" Gideon sang, grabbing Will's hand and going a bit back on the stage, pulling him. "You know I see, what others cannot see, so come on, open up to widdle ol' me!" he kept on singing. "C'mon, everybody, please stand up and keep it going!"

Gideon pulled his staff and pointed it to the audience, everyone stood up unintentionally. "What on Earth?" Bill asked.

"Keep it going!" Gideon said, the crowd clapped louder, Bill didn't this time. "If ever having trouble in life, I'm here to be your guide, if ever losing sleep at night, you just need to come by!"

"I'm basically useless here, why did he have to pick me?" Will thought, Gideon kept singing. "I'm so embarrassed. . . Just keep clapping, just clap!"

Gideon turned his head to Will, and gave him a wink. "What's a good song without a dance, ladies and gentlemen?"

"He's not gonna do what I think he is, is he?" Bill asked himself.

"Everyone, grab a hand, it's time for us to dance!" Gideon said, in a singing tone, but not actually singing.

Gideon put his staff aside and held Will's hand, giving him a wink. "There's no need to be insecure, just follow my lead."

Will nodded, Gideon spun Will and got on the centre of the stage with him, they tapped their left feet and then the right one, repeating it multiple times as they spun together. The two held each other's hands and moved around the stage, Gideon pulled Will closer and leaned down with him, throwing him in the air.

"Woah!" Will let out as he flew on the air. He looked at his brother, who just clapped with some others in the audience that didn't dance, he had a proud smile on his face.

Will smiled a bit as he fell down to Gideon's arms, the two stood up again and Will spun Gideon this time, some tap dancing in front of each other and they ended their dance with Gideon holding Will again. The audience clapped, that was the final performance of the day, Gideon and Will stood up but didn't let go of each other's hands.

Gideon glanced at Will with a smile, who looked back with an embarrassed but calm smile. They looked to the front and bowed to the audience. "Thank you! Thank you!" Gideon said, standing up with Will. "Thank you for visiting widdle ol' me! You're all blessings! Wonderful blessings!"

Will looked at Bill, who put his thumbs up to Will in a big grin, Will smiled back at his brother, Gideon discretely looked at Will as he let go of his hand.