LW (4)

Dipper stepped inside of the ship. He held out his hand and Mabel grabbed it, getting back inside with her brother's help. The two turned to the Cipher twins, who had backend off a bit when Dipper grabbed the edge of the ship.

"Looks like we have new recruits aboard." Stan said.

"What? Absolutely not!" Dipper said. "We can't have them here with us!"

"I have to agree with Dipper," Ford said. "Those two need to go back."

"Oh, c'mon, you already dealt with the thing!" Bill said. "Your little mission's over, we all got what we wanted."

Dipper looked away. "Sadly, no, the mission's not over." he mumbled.

Bill raised an eyebrow with a confused grin. "What?"

"Magical Gobblewonker," Dipper replied. "Someone has been playing with witchcraft here."

"What does that have to do with the mission not being over?" Bill asked.

Will's eyes went wide. "Wait, are you saying that whoever's behind this. . . Could end up making more of those?!"

Bill's mouth opened slightly in a shape of an O as he realised. He closed his mouth in a second and looked up to Dipper. "Sucks to be you, we have a clue!"

"You do?" Ford asked, not really convinced.

"We do?" Will asked.

"We do!" Bill said. "Calis, remember?"

"Oh, right, the witch." Will said in a low voice — that almost sounded like a whisper.

"What witch?" Mabel asked. "I've only heard of one witch around here before, and she's very nice! But a little prankster too. But I'm sure she wouldn't do something like this," she turned to Stan and Ford. "Right, grunkle Stan? Grunkle Ford?"

"Pfft, Calisto? Doing something this crazy? Nah!"

"That's actually very much possible." Ford said.

Stan turned to Ford. "Oh, c'mon, she did a bad thing or two, but she wouldn't go that far!"

Ford raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't she?"

"That bird witch is still living here?" Dipper asked. "I thought she moved with that woodpecker husband of hers."

"She did, but she came back a few days ago." Mabel said.

Dipper sighed. "Maybe that's why the town's peace has been gone lately." he peered down to look at Bill. "Is the witch you're talking about named Cali-something?"

"Yep!" Bill said. "Me and Will decided to call her Calis."

"Much simpler than her real name, I admit." Dipper said.

"So," Bill approached Dipper. "Can we stay with you now?"

"No." Dipper said, firmly. "We're turning back and sending you home to wherever you live here in town."

Bill looked at Dipper for a few seconds. He grabbed his arm and held it tight. Dipper tried to make him let go, but failed. It got to the point he started to push him with his leg. "Kid, let go."

"Will you let us join your adventure?"

"No."

"That's my answer to you."

Dipper's eyes went wide. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He swung his arm, pushed, and almost kicked him — but then he remembered he was a human kid with nothing good on his head, even if that was the demon he heard would return — but all his attempts on making Bill let go failed.

Bill turned to his brother, still holding onto Dipper like gum under a shoe. "Hey, bro, grab a guardian too!"

"Am, no thanks, I don't really—"

"Hug me! Hug me!" Mabel opened her arms.

"Mabel, no!"

Stan and Ford shared a look. The two decided to leave and went to the steering wheel of the ship. Will approached Mabel cautiously and hugged her — she asked to be hugged, he didn't want to be rude — she hugged him back and picked him up. She turned to Dipper as he fell with his back on the ship, Bill holding onto him like glue.

"Give up, Pine Tree!"

"Seriously, Bill, let go!"

"Never!"

Dipper groaned. "Alright! You can come with us!"

Bill cheered and raised his arms, letting go of Dipper. Dipper sat down and stood up with Bill. He pushed the teen on the water. Mabel gasped.

"Bill!" Will called out.

Even if Will struggled, Mabel didn't let go of him. She approached the edge of the boat with her brother, seeing Bill's head peeking out the water with an annoyed glare. Mabel turned to Dipper with a look of disbelief. Dipper threw down a rope to Bill, he caught it and started to climb up. As soon as he got up, Dipper pushed him down again. A short smile appeared on his face. "I could do this all day." he thought.

Bill held onto the rope again — hoping that Dipper wouldn't push him down a third time — and climbed up. Dipper held out his hand to help him get on the boat. Bill grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the ship. Dipper didn't fall, he floated on the outside of the ship, Bill gave him an annoyed frown while Dipper shot him a serious and cold look — the same look from the first time the two met.

"Enough games," Dipper said, flying back inside of the boat. "We have a witch to pay a visit." he landed his feet on the ship's floor.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A woman took a sip of soup from a wooden bowl. She put the bowl back on the circular wooden table besides her and let out a satisfied sound. She turned to the soup remaining on the bowl and put her long purple-coloured claw-like nail on it. The soup swirled and the light orange colour of it changed to a full-coloured image of the four Pines on the boat and the a pair of twins. She laughed a bit at the sight: the blonde kid kept poking Dipper — who was visibly annoyed, but did his best to ignore it. Mabel gave a piggyback ride to a blue-haired boy that looked a bit like the blonde one, but his hair was slightly covering his eye and he was a bit quieter — looking a bit scared too.

She hummed. "So, those are the two little troublemakers he wanted me to watch?" she let out a wicked laugh. "Don't worry, I'll watch them like a hawk, my good G friend."