RAW (4)

"G—Guardian. . .?" Will asked.

"Yes, but also no." Gideon stated, Will looked at him confused. "I'm part guardian, but I'm trying to become a real guardian. . . My dad's an entity, my mother. . . was not." he explained. "I'm the Lord of Peacock and Trust."

"Oh. . ." Will said. "So, you're trying to be a hundred percent like your father?"

"Exactly," Gideon said. "Now do you want to talk about that statement of yours?"

Will looked down, denying with his head. "I just met you, I don't want to talk to someone I just met about this."

"I understand." Gideon said. "Marilyn! Bring us some tea, please."

A maid looked at Gideon. "As you wish, Mr. Gleeful!"

Marilyn turned and went to the kitchen, Gideon looked back at Will. "Something tells me you wished to work with something that is not delivering."

"That's true." Will said.

"You have a secret passion." Gideon said.

"D—Do I?" Will asked, nervously.

"Yes." Gideon said. "For fashion." he stated. "Are you afraid of being judged? Is that why it's a secret?"

Will didn't look at him, he nodded with his head. "But you won't judge me, will you?"

"Goodness, no!" Gideon stated. "I'm a fan of fashion myself."

"I could see by your clothes." Will thought.

"Was that a compliment or sarcasm?" Gideon asked.

"It was a compliment! I swear!" Will exclaimed.

"It's okay, I thought it was," Gideon said. "Since you and I like fashion. . . Would you like to come with me to my dressing room?"

"Wait. . . Really?" Will asked.

"Yes." Gideon said. "Really."

Will smiled a bit. "That sounds fun, what would we do there?"

"A makeover, maybe." Gideon said. "Dress up, play with the wigs, pretend we're stars."

"You are a star." Will said.

"How sweet, thank you." Gideon said.

". . .Okay, I accept." Will said.

"Fantastic!" Gideon said.

"Here's your tea!" Marilyn said, serving the two some tea.

"Thank you, Marilyn." Gideon said.

Marilyn bowed to him with a smile on her face, she turned her back and left the two alone a second time. Gideon took a sip of his tea.

"Delicious, as always." Gideon said.

Will took a sip as well, he hummed to show that he liked the tea as well, Gideon glanced at him for some seconds, but Will noticed and Gideon closed his eyes, taking another sip of his tea.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bill cooked food at Greasy's Dinner, he chatted with a woman he had befriended there, telling jokes and making her laugh. "Bill, you're priceless!" she said.

"I know, no one can buy me!" Bill said.

She laughed again, Bill proudly smirked. A waiter called their attention. "Hey, Bill, your brother is here."

"Did he ask anything?" Bill asked.

"The usual." the waiter said.

"Alright, let me serve him." Bill said.