RAW (7)

"Then I looked straight into her eyes and said, "I warned you"!" Gideon finished a story.

Will laughed a bit. "Well, she chose to doubt you."

"I know, right?" Gideon said, laughing with Will. "This was one of the only times people didn't trust me."

"Wow, must be really good." Will said.

"Yeah, really good." Gideon said. "But as good as spending time with you, there's nothing."

He winked at Will, who nervously smiled with a hand behind his head. "Ah. . . you're really sweet Gideon."

"Thanks, my king." Gideon said. "You know, I really wish we could go out a second time like this."

"You mean, another date?" Will asked.

"Yes." Gideon said.

Will thought for a while. He did like this date, but he wasn't sure if he should. Something was a bit different between them, but was it love? He didn't want to play with Gideon's feelings, but that was just their first date. Maybe something could bloom if they had more chances together.

"Okay." Will said.

"What?" Gideon asked.

"Okay." Will repeated. "Let's have another date."

"Wait, really?" Gideon asked.

"Yes, I'm for real." Will said, genuinely smiling.

Gideon smiled wide, he quickly rushed to Will and hugged him tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he exclaimed. "I promise it'll be the best time of your life!"

Will hugged him back, knowing they would have the same fun once again, or even have more fun the next date, made his smile grow a bit.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bill looked for something in his room, he saw something in his journal about a shack, and now hoped that it talked about the shack he was in.

"C'mon, please be here! Please be here!" Bill told himself.

He found nothing besides furniture in his room, he even had the work to move the heavy wardrobe from its place, but all he saw was the wooden wall. Bill let out an annoyed groan and hit his back on the wall, he slowly sat on the ground dragging his back on the wall, soon he heard a metal sound.

"Wait, what?" Bill asked, looking behind.

He saw a nailed square, it was discrete, but up close he could see it, a wide smile appeared on his face. "Bingo!"

Bill forced it open and saw a tunnel inside, he put the journal on a big pocket inside his jacket and started crawling inside of the tunnel. The tunnel was huge, it felt like he was crawling in there for hours, the place was dark and breathing was a bit hard, he heard footsteps above him.

He was under the city.

There's no way back now.

He kept crawling until he reached the end of the tunnel, finding a closed metal square similar to the one he had on his room, he put his back on the dirt and supported himself on his arms, kicking the door multiple times before it opened. A stone floor and walls could be seen on the other side, Bill crawled out of the tunnel and immediately breathed as much as he could.

"Finally. . . Some fresh air!" Bill thought.

He looked at his surroundings, he was led to a cave, Bill saw some drawings in blue and red paint, some symbols and texts, which he couldn't figure out the meaning. He glanced at a circle on the wall, which for some reason seemed familiar to Bill.