RAW (10)

Bill and Will sat together on the couch, watching a horror movie. Will held his brother's arm as a scream came from the TV, Bill just smiled and laughed a bit.

"Dumb." Bill said.

"How are you so calm?" Will asked.

"C'mon, it's not even scary!"

A knock on the door called their attention. Bill paused the movie and walked towards it, Will just looked at the door. Bill opened the door, seeing Wendy outside.

"Sup, kid." Wendy said.

"Heyo, spirit." Bill said. "What's up?"

"Nothing much." Wendy said. "I have an invitation for you."

"Invitation? To what?" Bill asked.

"Someone has an interesting adventure for you, you alone, you just need to meet them at a warehouse not too far from here," Wendy said. "I can take you if you want."

"Sounds cool! Who though?" Bill asked.

"He asked me to keep it a secret, but don't worry, he's nice." Wendy said.

"He?" Bill thought. "Hm. . ." he paused for a second, smiling wider. "Sure, where is it?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wendy lowered herself, Bill got off of her back. "Thanks for the ride, spirit!"

"No problem, buddy." Wendy fist-bumped Bill, then she ran out.

Bill looked up at the warehouse, feeling something familiar about that. An image appeared on his head, a warehouse similar to that one, but a bit smaller. He slapped his face. "Focus, Bill, there's an adventure waiting for you."

He walked towards the warehouse, seeing the door opened but no light inside. He shrugged and turned to leave, but he felt something pull him inside, the door slammed behind him. "What the?"

"I'm glad you came."

A light bulb flickered on, one by one they made a line, showing Gideon sitting down on a chair with his legs crossed, a peacock on his lap, he caressed the peacock with a smile on his face.

"Greetings, Bill Cipher."

Bill turned to Gideon, a raised eyebrow. "Hi?"

"How long have you been in town? A week? Two? I'm sure it has been long enough." Gideon said.

"What do you want, Gideon?" Bill asked.

"What do I want?" Gideon laughed. "I want you gone."

Bill started to float, he was thrown back into a pile of crates, letting out a groan of pain. He sat down. "What the heck?!"

"What's the matter, Cipher?" Gideon stood from the chair, with the peacock on his arms. "Not so powerful anymore, hm?"

"But- You're fake!" Bill shouted.

"Fake?" Gideon giggled, putting the peacock down. "Tell me, does this look fake to you?"

Gideon's eyes glowed, the lights exploded and fixed themselves, objects floated around Bill and Gideon, his face showing a terrifying, yet calm smile. Bill looked up, in shock and panic.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Will sat down at the wooden floor outside, a few inches up from the grass, Wendy just arrived back from bringing Bill with her, seeing him lost on his own thoughts. She sat down next to him.

"What's going on, buddy?" Wendy asked.

". . .Wendy, have you ever felt something that you never wanted to end?" Will asked.

"Many times, why?" Wendy asked.

"Because. . . I felt something, with Gideon." Will said.

"Love?" Wendy asked.

"No. . ." Will said. "But that's the problem, because he felt love." he explained. "I don't want to play with his heart, but. . . I also don't want us to stop hanging out together, he makes me happy and treats me nice, is it. . . wrong?"

Wendy gave him an understanding look. She put her arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. "Look, kid, I've seen a lot in this life, and I mean it, so let me give you some advice. Be honest with him." she looked at him. "Tell him what you truly feel, what's really on your mind, he will understand."

"Bill did it, but. . . I Feel like I shouldn't have sent him." Will said.

"Well, there's still time to fix it." Wendy said. "You can say it yourself, be honest with him."

"Can I?" Will asked. Wendy nodded. "I want to fix things."

"I can take you to him." Wendy said.

"Really?" Will said.

"Yeah, I took Bill to him." Wendy said. "He's at-"

She stopped, her eyes widened and her face turned pale, her expression showed horror. "Kid, we need to go fast!"

"What? Why?" Will asked. Wendy jumped to stand up. Will did the same, having a scared and worried expression on his face. "What's going on, Wendy?!"

Wendy looked at him. "Bill's in danger." she turned her back and lowered herself. "Hurry, we need to go."

Will hopped on her back and held her, Wendy ran in a cheetah speed towards the warehouse.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bill tried to attack Gideon, but he was forced to float again. He struggled to break free, but he failed. "You're insane!"

"No! You are insane!" Gideon stated. "You're evil, a demon reincarnated! I knew you were a problem right from the start! But life is unfair. . . Will ended up right into your strings!"

"I'm not evil!" Bill shoute. "I'm not a demon!"

"Liar!" Gideon shouted.

"Will is not taking your side on this! You're crazy!" Bill stated. "He'll never date his own brother's murderer!"

"Oh, he will understand," Gideon said. "I'm doing this for him, for Mabel, for the town, for all of us!" a knife flew towards Bill, cutting his cheek. "I'm saving us from you."

The knife flew back at Bill, being right behind his neck. Gideon smiled wickedly, Bill was terrified.

This kid was crazy.

The warehouse doors were slammed open, the cold night breeze hit the two inside, Gideon turned his head to see two people at the door, Bill's looked at them sideways.

"Gideon, stop!"

Gideon made eye contact with Will, besides him stood Wendy. Will was panicked, Wendy was defensive, angry as well.

"Will. . . Wendy. . . What are you doing here?" Gideon asked.

"Don't act innocent, Lord." Wendy glared at him. "I saw what you were doing."

"You. . . Did?" Gideon asked.

"Let the kid go." Wendy ordered.

Gideon paused, looking down for a couple of seconds, he smiled softly. "Okay."

Bill was released from Gideon's grasp, he started to fall down, luckily being caught by a tree that broke the window next to him and held Bill before he fell all the way down. Will panted in desperation and fear. He ran towards his brother, but before he could take another step, he started to float and was brought besides Gideon.