LW (1)

Warning: This chapter contains the aftermath of torture and blood.

A blue triangle demon was on the floor, hurt and in pain, in front of him was a lady with white streaks in her hair, the cause of his pain. She wore her light blue bathrobe, the knife in her hand didn't have red blood, it had black blood, demon blood. She glared at the demon with no sympathy, no concern, only with disgust.

"You're pathetic, Will." she said, then turned her back on him and left the room.

His tears made a small puddle around the demon, Will Cipher. He laid in that puddle and let his blood mix with the water. How long would he have to suffer? How long would he have to be their prisoner? Would his "masters" ever give him some gratitude for all those years he served and helped them with magic and power? Questions he knew the answer, but wished they were different.

A boy that looked like the girl that tortured him a moment ago, he flinched at the sight. The boy wore his usual greenish-blue suit with his dark blue cape, his hair almost completely white, but the natural brown was still showing. He kneeled in front of the demon and pulled out a white cloth, cleaning the demon with his own hands. Will stared at his master confused, why suddenly was he being kind? Was this a trick? Was he trying to get a sadistic amusement in giving Will hope and then shattering it? He didn't know, he was too afraid to ask either way.

"I'm sorry." he said in a low and soft tone, but his voice could only be heard by Will.

"Wh-What?" Will asked.

"I'm sorry for everything." he repeated himself.

"Young master, why are you apologising?" Will asked.

"Because I regret hurting you all those years." he replied, still wiping the blood away from the demon. "I shouldn't have let out my anger on you."

Those words were unexpected, but made Will a bit happy. One of his masters would stop hurting him! Sadly, the other ones wouldn't. On the bright side, maybe he's slowly turning the Gleefuls to the good side. "I. . . Forgive you."

"You shouldn't," the boy pulled Will out of the tear puddle. "You forgive everyone, no matter what they've done to you."

"But you're sorry," Will said. "I can forgive you."

An unexpected short smile came to the boy's face. "You're too kind to be a demon, Will."

"Well, demons can be good, and some angels can be bad." Will said.

"Maybe." the boy replied. He made the cloth float to his side and pulled the demon into a hug, his smile gone from his expression. "I'm sorry."

Will was hit with a wave of shock, he froze, all of those actions were unusual coming from his young master, the cold-hearted youngest twin of the Gleefuls. Took him a few moments to hug his master back, almost tearing up with joy. "I forgive you, young master."

"You don't need to call me that," the boy stated, still holding on the hug. "Call me by my real name."

The demon was reluctant, he remembered the first time he tried to call the Gleefuls something other than masters. It made their ego high when a demon called them their master and submitted to them, showing fear and weakness. But after years, his young master asked him to call him by his real name, or maybe, he should take that as an order - he didn't know whenever his master was being friendly or dead serious, it was difficult to differentiate those things coming from that boy. The demon closed his eyes and loosened the hug a bit.

"As you wish, Mason."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"WIIIIIIIIIIIILIAAAAAAAAAAAM!"

"Gah!" Will flinched awake and sat on his bed with his hands on his chest, feeling the quick heartbeats and breathing slowly.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!" Bill exclaimed, being right next to Will's bed. He was the one that shouted and woke up his brother from his dream.

Another weird dream.

Will took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, turning his head to Bill after. "Was that really necessary? You scared me!"

"Hehe, sorry." Bill said with a grin, that did not seem apologetic at all.

His brother sighed. "Why did you wake me up so early? It's Sunday."

"It's literally Eleven A.M." Bill said.

"For a Sunday, it's early." Will hopped down from his bed, revealing his pyjama, a white shirt with a blue square with a tired-looking eye and a bunch of blue Zs on top of it, making a line to the upper right, a pair of grey shorts with a small white stripe on the right side.

"You're just a night owl." Bill put his arm around Will's shoulders and pulled him closer. "Well, guess what?"

Will blinked twice, still not fully awake. "What?"

"Today is a holiday in town, I can't remember which, they have so many different occasions here." Bill said.

"Do you not remember or do you not care?" Will asked, letting out a yawn after. Bill pulled away from him and Will spread his arms up.

"Both." Bill said. "But everyone is spending their day at the lake of Zero Gravity!"

"The lake?" Will asked.

"Yep." Bill pulled out a flyer and showed it to his brother. "It's really big! And it says we can actually go fishing there!"

"Go fishing? Woah, it's been a while since we went fishing." Will said.

Bill let out a small chuckle. "Remember when you fell on the river?"

Will shivered a bit at the memory. "I almost froze in there. . ."

"You started screaming when you felt something on your feet." Bill said, laughing a bit more.

"That was a piranha! I could've died!" Will exclaimed.

"Lucky for you, I saved you." Bill said.

"Yeah, true." Will said.

"You can always count on me to help you, bro," Bill put his hands on his waist. "Don't forget, it's me and you against the world!"

A short curved smile was formed on Will's face. "Just me and you against the world."

Bill put his fist close to Will. "Bro-fist?"

Will put his fist up. "Bro-fist."

The two fist-bumped each other, laughing a bit after. Bill and Will left their room and headed to the kitchen for breakfast, still chatting and rambling around the small good memories and their expectations for this new trip to the lake, having their now usual sibling fun.

An eye stared at the two from the window, a glowing blue eye, but It's not the iris that is blue, the iris is pink. It followed the movement of the two until they came back to their room to change clothes and finally leave to the lake.